Photo
- - - - -

Big Sam means business !?!?

Oh let the fun begin

• This topic is locked This topic is locked (or you're not logged in)
184 replies to this topic

#1 Mercerman

Mercerman

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5417 posts

• ST Block: Driven out by Venky's / Kean

Posted 17 July 2012 - 17:43 PM

tariq panja@tariqpanja
Lawyers for Sam Allardyce filed a suit against Steve Kean and Blackburn Rovers on July 12 at the High Court, according to a court document.

Retweeted by Northern Rover

Should be interesting and probably amusing.

#2 den

den

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19913 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 17:49 PM

Good luck Sam.
Thanks to Tyrone Shoelaces, this was the first team I ever saw:
Rovers v Middesborough F. A. Cup 5th round. Sat 5th of Feb, 1962. Att, 33,714.

Else! Taylor Newton, Clayton Woods McGrath, Douglas Lawther Pickering Byrom Ratcliffe.

We won 2-1 ( Pickering, Lawther ) setting up an away tie at Fulham in the next round. We drew that 2-2. Before the replay the draw had paired us with our old friends Burnley in the semi finals.
Typically Rovers, we played kean in the replay and lost 1-0 in front of another 33,000 crowd ! of our five forwards four were actually born in the town of Blackburn ! Now that will never happen again.

#3 AJW

AJW

Uefa Europa League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1510 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 17:54 PM

C'mon Sam take them to the cleaners
why can't we all just get along!

#4 1864roverite

1864roverite

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11812 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 17:54 PM

Good on you Big Sam - take the Scottish scrote for everything and more.
.....Sure as I am this day we are the masters of our own fate that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us.....

Sir Winston.......

#5 DavidMailsTightPerm

DavidMailsTightPerm

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3943 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 18:06 PM

All Kean needs to say is that he was repeating something he heard Sam say - seems to work in other cases :wacko:

Edited by DavidMailsTightPerm, 17 July 2012 - 18:06 PM.

#6 Bryan

Bryan

Ewok

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13006 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 18:30 PM

Give them a reaming Samuel.
Sir! With respect, you can stick the money up your #### that's all I can offer you sir.

#7 John

John

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10982 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 18:33 PM

Nice one Sam.
It is amazing what can be achieved when no one cares who gets the credit.

#8 Kelbo

Kelbo

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5628 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 19:07 PM

Great Sam, muller the Bas*****

TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More!!

#9 GAV

GAV

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9981 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 19:10 PM

A certain ex manager has been known to carry out similar actions before, then when the situation got serious he pulled out because the truth could come out.

Lets hope Allardyce isn't made of the same stuff and actually follows through with his actions :D I wouldn't hold your breath though :rock:

Edited by GAV, 17 July 2012 - 19:11 PM.

Oh mercerman, come out come out wherever you are! :tu:

#10 teddy

teddy

League One

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 19:11 PM

lets hope lots more comes out in court about the slumdogs.kean seems to be a reg in court lol

Edited by teddy, 17 July 2012 - 19:12 PM.

#11 savage90

savage90

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 19:21 PM

Something tells me Steve will know exactly what to say.. being one himself.

#12 John

John

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10982 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 19:23 PM

Still can't get over that video, utterly cringe worthy - we have already had this dork as manager for 1 day too many.

#13 Kelbo

Kelbo

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5628 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 19:41 PM

A certain ex manager has been known to carry out similar actions before, then when the situation got serious he pulled out because the truth could come out.

Lets hope Allardyce isn't made of the same stuff and actually follows through with his actions :D I wouldn't hold your breath though :rock:

The time factor has quite a bit to do with this, Sams Lawyers will be pretty sure its a win win case, indeed, reading between the lines, it infers by Keans statement, that Sam was involved with crooked actions at Rovers, we shall see what transpires but in my opinion, with such a timescale between the vidoe and the filing of the lawsuit, any alleged wrongdoings would have been checked and double checked!!

TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More!!

#14 seekay

seekay

League One

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 20:15 PM

I wonder what the LMA's view is on Kean now that they have one of their big members taking another member to court for slagging him off in public.
Will they say the agression and abuse levelled at Sam has stepped way over the mark but in spite of this to his significant credit he shouldered it like a man with dignity and professionalism and continued to work on getting WHU promotion?

#15 Exiled in Toronto

Exiled in Toronto

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3448 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 20:22 PM

The time factor has quite a bit to do with this, Sams Lawyers will be pretty sure its a win win case, indeed, reading between the lines, it infers by Keans statement, that Sam was involved with crooked actions at Rovers, we shall see what transpires but in my opinion, with such a timescale between the vidoe and the filing of the lawsuit, any alleged wrongdoings would have been checked and double checked!!

Based on what Sam has told them. They wouldn't investigate their own client surely

#16 Mercerman

Mercerman

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5417 posts

• ST Block: Driven out by Venky's / Kean

Posted 17 July 2012 - 20:35 PM

Based on what Sam has told them. They wouldn't investigate their own client surely

Correct.

If Sam feels uneasy about any past matters relating to himself, he will be looking for a huge out of court settlement.

My guess is that Kean will do anything to avoid setting foot in court as, IMO, the evidence is damning and just like his PL record, his court room record isn't good !!! Sam and his lawyers know this.

If Sam believes that Kean will not be able to put a glove on him, then, IMO, he will take this all the way and give Kean & Venky's a real mullering in court as this will not necessarily be about money.

Edited by Mercerman, 17 July 2012 - 20:36 PM.

#17 John

John

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10982 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 20:39 PM

I know the club love to make no comment or make no one available for comment - however, they have the manager who is usually a figurehead role acting like a complete kn@b on video.

Come on Aggers, Shebby, you talk a good game, what's the reaction to marvel Stevie drunk out of his tits again?

#18 LDRover

LDRover

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2763 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 20:43 PM

Come on Aggers, Shebby, you talk a good game, what's the reaction to marvel Stevie drunk out of his tits again?

Has anyone e-mailed Agnew for his thoughts on this?

Edited by LDRover, 17 July 2012 - 20:45 PM.

Keeping the powder dry until the next transfer window.

#19 patrickvalery

patrickvalery

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2316 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 20:43 PM

Correct.

If Sam feels uneasy about any past matters relating to himself, he will be looking for a huge out of court settlement.

My guess is that Kean will do anything to avoid setting foot in court as, IMO, the evidence is damning and just like his PL record, his court room record isn't good !!! Sam and his lawyers know this.

If Sam believes that Kean will not be able to put a glove on him, then, IMO, he will take this all the way and give Kean & Venky's a real mullering in court as this will not necessarily be about money.

I dunno. I'm not sure Sam feels as hurt about his Rovers exit as us fans do. He knows the public perception of his sacking is heavily leaning towards Venky's insanity rather than his own failings. I would imagine his big gripe still lies with Newcastle and Ashley in professional terms. I'd have thought his big Rovers pay off and the demise of the club and Kean has given him all the satisfaction he craved. Especially as he took West Ham in the opposite direction.I think he'll be more intent on hitting Kean in the pocket rather than hurting Rovers or the fans.

Edited by patrickvalery, 17 July 2012 - 20:44 PM.

"Balaji, pony-tailed, open-shirted and adorned with golden jewellery and a holstered pistol - imported, licensed and loaded"

#20 BRFC1995

BRFC1995

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2284 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 21:03 PM

all the best Big Sam, please don't settle out of court though.......win and win big and very publically

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Legal Information

All content is copyright of its respective posters and may not be representative of the views of BRFCS Ltd, its staff, volunteers, members, sponsors or advertisers. Content on the public forums of this site is not pre-moderated. If you feel that any content is defamatory or constitutes harassment, or that it contravenes the site posting guidelines, or that it may result in the site or its owners, volunteers, users or members facing legal action, you should alert BRFCS immediately either by using the REPORT function available on every post or by sending an email to admin@brfcs.com with details of the content in question.

Note that this site uses cookies. As the site does not function without cookies, any use of the site implies consent for us to use them. Under new European law, BRFCS is required to disclose how these cookies are used. Please see our privacy policy for more information.

BRFCS Ltd. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 07315781.