BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Burnley Tickets

brightonrover

Dont know if its been mentioned but rovers have extended the deadline for season ticket holders to claim their own. Friday 5.30.

Also open Sunday for ticket sales

Yep, probably a couple of pages back now, and on both ours and the official site front page.

Lets hope the extended hours are rewarded by selling out by sunday night.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rover.gif bloody police are knocking on the door,did you send them grooby-i thought a pitch invasion in ankara did not count no 2 now tinykit.gif

I can summon up fire without flint or tinder, but I can't arrange a visit from the boys in blue

Well then some people shouldnn't complain at the club for not having an easier method when there clearly is one.

Its not an easier method if you cannot gaurantee to get to every match and have to have the hassle or returning the tickets.

Also for some fans here cash is an issue. They need to control their budgets v carefully. They may push the boat out for this match but not v Colchester.

Why should the be penalised because they are not cash rich like some people. They will still try and go to every match they can afford.

keep up with the debate. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifsmile.gif

Well then some people shouldnn't complain at the club for not having an easier method when there clearly is one.

Its not an easier method if you cannot gaurantee to get to every match and have to have the hassle or returning the tickets.

Also for some fans here cash is an issue. They need to control their budgets v carefully. They may push the boat out for this match but not v Colchester.

Why should the be penalised because they are not cash rich like some people. They will still try and go to every match they can afford.

Cash rich? It was £10 against bournemouth, £15 v Colchester and the only expensive one was Cardiff when the club did allow you to exchange providing you went down. A bit of hassle but there you go. Add on the fact you don't pay a booking fee either and money is not really an option. Nobody is being punished by the club. I take the chance that I might struggle to get a ticket for a really popular away game whereas those who signed up for the away scheme are guaranteed.

Anyway as expected the club have listened and extended the deadline, which is an arse for me as I want to ring up and try and get the seat next to me. Shall I ring up and complain. We may not be a club that sells out every week but you would think that would make people grateful. Instead too many of our fans seem to expect the club to be doing everything for them. Why don't they lay on a taxi, with free beer and free ticket? It's just not fair.

p.s.s

Nice one waggy!

Edited by Manchester Blue

This is exactly the thing though. A lot of the people here are saying "why isn't there an easier way?" when actually they mean "I want my Burnley ticket". These people wouldn't be complaining about struggling to get tickets for Colchester.

It isn't a cash thing. It's simply a selfish thing. As soon as some rare tickets come on sale everybody panics and think they have a right to them. Tris has rightfully pointed out that the only way to be immediately sure of having your ticket straight away is the cup scheme that people have been offered by the club. Those that took the scheme have been rewarded. Those that decided that maybe they wouldn't go and watch lowly Colchester (for financial reasons or other) have to ring up or queue. If they accept it as fair enough then that's fine. However, some are acting hard done to.

The cup ticket scheme isn't a con. If you don't take it then you have to get tickets the old fashioned way. There wouldn't be any complaints about this if we hadn't drawn Burnley. People's agendas when they complain shine through.

It isn't a cash thing. It's simply a selfish thing. As soon as some rare tickets come on sale everybody panics and think they have a right to them.

But Season Ticket holders do have a right to them. The problem is that in order to get them I've had to take basically 2.5 hours off work which for some people may not be achievable. Had I not been allowed this time off then I wouldn't have been able to have my seat and had to rely on still being avaiable on Saturday.

Doesn't matter now though as i nipped out just before 11am. 1hr queue.

Get in thumbs-up.gif

rover.gif bloody police are knocking on the door,did you send them grooby-i thought a pitch invasion in ankara did not count no 2 now tinykit.gif

I can summon up fire without flint or tinder, but I can't arrange a visit from the boys in blue

Do some call you Tim? biggrin.gif

But Season Ticket holders do have a right to them. The problem is that in order to get them I've had to take basically 2.5 hours off work which for some people may not be achievable. Had I not been allowed this time off then I wouldn't have been able to have my seat and had to rely on still being avaiable on Saturday.

Doesn't matter now though as i nipped out just before 11am. 1hr queue.

Get in thumbs-up.gif

Postal application?? Takes 3 1/2 minutes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.