BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2005/6 Season Ticket Sales

Season Ticket Sales - Renewing or Not ?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Season Ticket Sales - Renewing or Not ?

• Renewing my season ticket.
    • Renewing season ticket but moving to cheaper seats.
    • Not renewing my season ticket.
    • Buying my first season ticket.
    • Exiled Rover - wish I could attend games.

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm coming over to england next year, So I'm definitely buying a season ticket!

But as I understand, you can only renew the ticket online..not buy a new one?

I guess I have to use the application form to get a season ticket

320019[/snapback]

If you ring the ticket office (08701123456) or email tickets@rovers.co.uk and explain what you want to do, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to send you out an application form.

320022[/snapback]

thanks

Edited by pks1984

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WIGAN S/T PRICES

Out of interest Wigan have now issued the Prices of Season tickets - dearest £375 - after consulting the other clubs.

In addition we have been categorised as an 'A' (expected) fixture which according this will be £25 for home fans but doesn't say what they will charge for away fans however they can accommodate 5400

Edited by CAPT KAYOS

[in addition we have been categorised as an 'A' (expected) fixture which according this will be £25 for home fans but doesn't say what they will charge for away fans however they can accommodate 5400

320065[/snapback]

They have to charge the same. So as away fans are now in the South Stand it is likely the will be charged the same as the home fans in the North Stand (the same way Rovers charge the Darwen End the same as the Blackburn End. So it will be £22 for ADults and £10 for under 16's for a category A game.

Incidentally tickets for the equivalent game at Ewood would be £30 for Adults and £12 for kids.

Posted on a Liverpool website;

I went with my Villa mate to Blackburn v Villa last season. Villa tickets were sold out so I bought 2 online and we sat with the Rovers fans (couldn't really call it a crowd).

###### down, but chips were nice.

This morning, clearly wanting to reward my loyalty of actually buying a ticket from them, they sent me a season ticket form, bless.

Booklet has 'Come Together' written on the front, you can make your own minds up on that one.

Best bit is a comment from Mark Hughes inside..."Winning with style is every manager's objective and I am no exception." Yeah right. Didnae see much of that when we played them.

The comment suggests we are hard up for supporters, I think it's half decent marketing.

well youngest lad got his pack ...today eldest lad who no matter what i say hates foooty got his......dad...me..had season ticket 35 years still no sign,aw well gives me more should i shoudnt i time.

Got mine this morning, but it wasn't right, i.e. seat number missing and cost missing. Rang up T. O. who admitted there had been a slight cock up (Never! not at Rovers wink.gif Anyway they told me lots of first class letters were on there way out, and should arrive tomorrow or Monday. The age of technology! My a*se.

[in addition we have been categorised as an 'A' (expected) fixture which according this will be £25 for home fans but doesn't say what they will charge for away fans however they can accommodate 5400

320065[/snapback]

They have to charge the same. So as away fans are now in the South Stand it is likely the will be charged the same as the home fans in the North Stand (the same way Rovers charge the Darwen End the same as the Blackburn End. So it will be £22 for ADults and £10 for under 16's for a category A game.

Incidentally tickets for the equivalent game at Ewood would be £30 for Adults and £12 for kids.

320108[/snapback]

That is probably gonna be the cheapest away day in the prem next yr, £22 for a lancashire derby we should take 5k to theres. When we went to bolton in decemder, adults were £35!

As for the liverpool fan, its good the ticket office doing that, no matter what the arrogant tosser seems to think about it. Btw, i dont remember villa selling out at ours, maybe my memory is going (i hope not im only 18 ffs!! tongue.gif )

Edited by BRFC4EVA

That's unusual , Waggy  smile.gif

321865[/snapback]

sarcastic S.O.B. dry.gif

321886[/snapback]

My friend who now lives in London, a Rovers fan originally from Blackburn goes to 15-20 games a season. However, his dad only went to 2 or 3 London games yet was sent a season ticket application form depite his south-west london address! Thats good to see at least, it looks like the t/o are doing their damnest to get more s/t holders!!

Ignore the fact ive quoted the above, dunno why the hell i did that lol!

Edited by BRFC4EVA

I have only ever got 1 season ticket pack and that was 2000's millenium edition! Dispite the fact i goto roughly 4-7 games a season!

I'll have to apply for a pack in a year to get my season ticket biggrin.gif

I got my season-ticket pack this week as well. Seeing as I live in Fulham it's optimistic but this is the first time I've ever received something like this from the club and I always go to at least 6-10 games a season.

This shows that the Club is trying a bit harder than before. I only wish you could buy an 'away' season ticket. If I could buy in advance tickets for all the games south of Birmingham I would be in there like a shot and the club would have a much better idea of it's forward revenue.

I know the clubs would have to work together a lot more than they seem capable of but it doesn't mean they couldn't do it.

I got my pack sent to my Edinburgh address (even though I am in London currently) as well. To be honest, it was very tempting to take up the offer.

However, I am in the same boat the person above in that it will be away matches I will be going to most of all....

They can send application packs to people living on Pluto but it still won't change the fact that football ticketing is 70% higher than it should be.

£4.50 in 92

£30 in 2005

increase of 666%

while the average wage of fans has increased by 35% in the same period.

Edited by Blue and White Army

if I could buy in advance tickets for all the games south of Birmingham I would be in there like a shot and the club would have a much better idea of it's forward revenue.

322310[/snapback]

It would be zero profit for away games.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.