BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham City 2-1 Rovers

dickov has to be dropped, push bentley up front and slap emerton on the wing or bring in kuqi or pongo to partner bellers.

tugay please be fit, we need another screamer like the one in our 4-0 win there a few seasons ago and to add some more creative spark.

bring the savage wigs, he's guuna score in a pasting against the big club

6-0 rovers smile.gif

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This win will all but send them down, very sweet. Control the midfield which should be easy looking at Brums. Butt vrs Reid only one winner there. Cunningham good defender knows his postioning well, but if we can pull him out of postion he will never get back. (Just like Short when he played for us a couple of seasons ago.) If it end up a battle of the Donkeys (Heskey vrs Kuqi) I think home advantage will prevaile. However the only way this can happen is if the nevers get the better of use and I think MH is can clever to let that happen. Rovers 3 - Brum 0 Bye Bye Brum where back in the CL fight. Ride it out Cowboy.

I think they've one or two. I saw a programme with Julian Gray showing some bod round the club; they paused at the 'Trophy Cabinet' and there was something in it.

It`s all done with mirrors smile.gif

My team for Brum tomorrow....

FRIEDEL

NEILL NELSEN TODD GRAY

BENTLEY REID TUGAY PEDERSEN

BELLAMY KUQI

I would drop Savage who has been useless the past few games - chases shadows, huffs and puffs but at the end of the day he is a liability we cant afford. He will be vying for Brum and try to prove a point - and will only end up booked, and therefore useless afterwards. We dont need to risk an easy sending off when we need the 3 points.

Bellamy obviously has to start but I dont agree with playing someone the same height as him alongside...especially with the way we have set about teams recently. Why play long balls to short ar*e moaning Dickov and a no-necked Bellamy? Get the balls up to Kuqi if were gonna play that style... even if its just something to hit. We all know he's about as useful in front of goal as a lump of concrete but at least he is actually somewhere near the ball and could cause problems for defenders, like at Boro away when he bullied their defence.

Is Tugay fit? if so - get him in there to play telling balls. We've missed him LOADS since he's been out. I'd love to say play another left back ahead of Gray but who else have we got apart from Matteo? No - one. Gray's positional play is horrendous, and basically non-existant.

Get Todd back to replace Zurab. Dont rate him - he cant handle pace and messes about with it on the edge of our own box instead of getting rid / clearing it?!

This is arguably our biggest and most important of the season... blow this game and we could blow a European place!

Prediction, with my team: 3-1 to Rovers.lol. With same side as Sunday... 2-0 Brum.

SuperStella, drop Savage for BIG CLUB fixture????

400126[/snapback]

One thing is certain - if he plays it won't be boring.

You just know that he will either score the winning goal or get sent off.

It is a huge game for the club - about time Savage started to show why we paid £3m for him. IMO Reid has overshadowed him this season. However, if Tugay is fit I can see Reid being pushed out to the right wing.

Playing away from home - I would play Bentley just behind Bellamy and try to get some decent service to him on the break.

I read an article, probably in the Sunday Telegraph, about B C suggesting they have defensive problems because Cunningham defends too far away from his partner and it ends up with the partner having 2 players to mark when Cunnungham is cut out. On the bsis of their defensive frailities we should be able to score, but defensively we have not been great recently at stopping the other team from scoring. I fear a lot of nail biting to look forward to.

Upson out, Dunn out, Jarosik 50/50 chance of playing.  laugh.gif

Come on Rovers  rover.gif

400129[/snapback]

Pennant is the one that bothers me. He seemed to have the ability to do as he pleased at Ewood. This one has enough plots and sub plots to be an episode of Dream Team. Should be a fiery one.

Pennant is the one that bothers me.  He seemed to have the ability to do as he pleased at Ewood.  This one has enough plots and sub plots to be an episode of Dream Team.  Should be a fiery one.

400156[/snapback]

Gray always struggles against wingers.

Why is everyone so negative towards Uriah Rennie? He's ideal for our games, he's waaaay more lenient than the other reffies. Never gives a freekick other than assaults, which suits our aggressive style very well - I for one was glad to see him selected for our game !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.