• I understand the club's logic but the KO time prevents me from going
    • I'll be taking time off work to attend and don't like this
    • I'm annoyed with the club, the fans shoud come first

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are tkts on sale yet for this game?

I hope the local rag will be used to advertise this game to the maximum with the cheap tkt prices, especially the quid for a kid angle.

This will be one of Rovers biggest games in the history of the club (IMO) and I do hope the folk of Blackburn will respond!

Are tkts on sale yet for this game?

Ribblesdale I take it from that you are not a S/T holder?

If you are, or for anybody who is you can use your season ticket to gain entry for the game so no need to get a ticket.

For anybody who isn't the official site just says details will be published shortly

Ribblesdale I take it from that you are not a S/T holder?

If you are, or for anybody who is you can use your season ticket to gain entry for the game so no need to get a ticket.

For anybody who isn't the official site just says details will be published shortly

Been a season tkt holder for over 20 yrs CK, to be honest I'm just trying to whip a bit of enthusiasm up for the game and bump the topic back up.

You have to try ;)

I know my mate rang me to say he was turning round cos of the motorway..thursday kick off time as well....

I see people on the fa cup thread going off about the next rd kick off time but not getting a slagging like i got ,but hey .

I know my mate rang me to say he was turning round cos of the motorway..thursday kick off time as well....

I see people on the fa cup thread going off about the next rd kick off time but not getting a slagging like i got ,but hey .

can you not feel a headache coming on Abs?

Massive game,what with price reductions and season ticket holders on for 'nowt surely a 20,000+ crowd is on the cards here? :huh:

FFS SURELY! .........................

I think alot of it will rest on the result in Germany, if we are winning or drawing then people will want to come but if we lose say 3-0 then I think people will think f### this I aint going.

I'll be there anyways, myself and a mate coming over from Ireland, so it's a done deal whatever the first result. I'll be staying to catch the Pompey game on Sunday as well, a late return to Limerick on Monday morning is on the cards!

I'll be there anyways, myself and a mate coming over from Ireland, so it's a done deal whatever the first result. I'll be staying to catch the Pompey game on Sunday as well, a late return to Limerick on Monday morning is on the cards!

Have we sold out yet????

i very much doubt we have sold out for this game, with this stupid kick off time, just hope my radio picks up the game, while i am stuck in Manchester

Have we sold out yet????

i very much doubt we have sold out for this game, with this stupid kick off time, just hope my radio picks up the game, while i am stuck in Manchester

sold out? :blink:

mate we're talking about Rovers against Leverkusen :P

sold out? :blink:

mate we're talking about Rovers against Leverkusen :P

i know and with this stupid kick off time it's not going to attract many more fans is it?

Ok it might be a good kick off time for kids because they will get home earlier, but most of the kids will not be able to attend because they will have no parents being able to take them cos they will still be tied up at work

Are you STILL whining on about it? You started on page three of this thread and, frankly, nothing's going to change so starting the thread up again seems a tad pointless.

Here here! Just take the day off work or a half day and make a day of it, if you live far away then you could incorporate a trip to Salford as they have a great football photography display at the art gallery or even a tour of a north west football ground.

Archived