BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Savage

Baz

Ha, Sav's a legend. In the Sky commentary box, when they were doing the Ciiteh build up to the game he muttered loudly enough to be heard by everyone "Blackburn are playing too!" :rover: Gotta love that guy.

Other noteworthy quotes:

In response to what did he think of Brad he said "Let's just say I'm lucky enough to be sitting here beside the second best keeper to play for Blackburn" (sitting beside Tim Flowers!)

In response to being asked did he feel sorry for the Citeh fans "No."

Fantastic. He also got the screws out of his leg 4-5 weeks early. Was a really good build up actually, with Flowers and Savage, with really good banter.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha, Sav's a legend. In the Sky commentary box, when they were doing the Ciiteh build up to the game he muttered loudly enough to be heard by everyone "Blackburn are playing too!" :rover: Gotta love that guy.

Other noteworthy quotes:

In response to what did he think of Brad he said "Let's just say I'm lucky enough to be sitting here beside the second best keeper to play for Blackburn" (sitting beside Tim Flowers!)

In response to being asked did he feel sorry for the Citeh fans "No."

Fantastic. He also got the screws out of his leg 4-5 weeks early. Was a really good build up actually, with Flowers and Savage, with really good banter.

Just watched it now....what a legend. I thought it was great when they were talking about the semi final draw and he said I would be extremely unlikely for Rovers to draw Watford, implying that it was fixed.

• 4 weeks later...

Mr Savage, if you are reading this. rovers miss your tackling really badly. look at the form since your injury. we simply can't stop the opponents going down the middle and taking on the back 4. As a result, brad are making more wonder saves and conceding more goals. I really pray this season won't be one to forget.

Mr Savage, if you are reading this. rovers miss your tackling really badly. look at the form since your injury. we simply can't stop the opponents going down the middle and taking on the back 4. As a result, brad are making more wonder saves and conceding more goals. I really pray this season won't be one to forget.

There are some on here that are already saying it is!

Thats only cos they are behaving like spoilt brats and have the memory span of goldfish Fife.

Well, I wouldn't have used those words Theno, but some of the adverse comments are quite astounding.

• 1 month later...

just watching the darts on sky and phil the power taylor won his semi. after the game taylor expressed concern at robbie's bad leg and hoped he would be fit this season

just watching the darts on sky and phil the power taylor won his semi. after the game taylor expressed concern at robbie's bad leg and hoped he would be fit this season

Is he a Rovers fan?! I had no idea. He can't be, surely. He would have said? :huh::blink:

could be that robbie is a big darts fan and knows him that way. someone did post a link of a darts match being disrupted by the crowd barracking robbie during a game.

Archived