BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Herold Goulon

Nzonzi will be looking over his shoulder now, with Linganzi doing quietly well in the reserves and now the signing of Goulon. Competition for places is always a good thing, and perhaps it will raise his game.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very tall. That Rovers sign on the BB End is a good 40 foot of the ground. He's a giant!

Does anyone else keep thinking Chicken Goujon?

If you're thinking it, then looking at that picture of him, I wouldn't say it if I were you...

Just a thought.........

Do you remember when the media accused us of being a racist club because we had no black players in the side. That was so, despite Howard Gayle and Tony Finnegan having played for us.

Anyone heard his interview on rovers world he said that he liked to play on the deck football and that there were still teams who liked to play good football, he then laughed and said unlike the teams who hoof the ball and make you run for the ball! Oh the irony!

Anyone heard his interview on rovers world he said that he liked to play on the deck football and that there were still teams who liked to play good football, he then laughed and said unlike the teams who hoof the ball and make you run for the ball! Oh the irony!

OMG He's going to have a rude awakening.

I'm sure he trained with the squad too before he signed, rude awakening coming up me thinks.

The lad has every chance to be Rovers top scorer this season. 5 corner kick goals should be enough.

Oh dear. He may not enjoy watching Sunday's game. Bit of a rude awakening for him.

Like waking up on Christmas morning only to discover the dog has defecated on the turkey.

Maybe he'll think we're the ones in red.

been doing this guys room service at the dunkenhalgh for 2 weeks now and i only just realised who it was tonight!! he seems like a very nice guy, would say about 6ft 3/4, well built, he wont be a lightweight so no worries their for sam!! i asked him if he was travelling to liverpool tomorrow but he's not.. its to early apparently!! oh and if you ever see him and want to buy him a drink, get him an orange j2o he drinks about 10 a day :blush:

been doing this guys room service at the dunkenhalgh for 2 weeks now and i only just realised who it was tonight!! he seems like a very nice guy, would say about 6ft 3/4, well built, he wont be a lightweight so no worries their for sam!! i asked him if he was travelling to liverpool tomorrow but he's not.. its to early apparently!! oh and if you ever see him and want to buy him a drink, get him an orange j2o he drinks about 10 a day :blush:

You'll be checking the guest list for ever and a day now. ;)

I have to say reading that LET article I think Sam has bought the wrong type of midfielder it seems as though he wants to corner the market with 6ft 4" def. midfielders someone needs to tell Sam to wake up we do not need anymore def. midfielders what we need is attacking midfielders & possibly a winger or 2 def. mid we have to many with Goulon,NZonzi,Linganzi,Grella,Andrews which is too many we should now be looking to get rid of Grella & Andrews.

i heard that too! my ribs still ache from laughing so hard! :D

Archived