BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Herold Goulon

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oi, thats a bit out of order son :o . Just got a bit carried away with the concept of a free scoring midfielder being signed on a free who actually might break into the first team.

Sounds like it was a religious, not sexual, experience.

Excuse me while I go pray. :P

Oi, thats a bit out of order son :o . Just got a bit carried away with the concept of a free scoring midfielder being signed on a free who actually might break into the first team.

Just thank your lucky stars you didn't go on to the next line in that song BBJ.;)

Just thank your lucky stars you didn't go on to the next line in that song BBJ.;)

Eeek.Perhaps creation of Rovers chant for Goulon when he smashes his first hat-trick should not involve me. I do have a positive feeling about this guy though. Something to prove, playing with a Clutch of French speakers in the team. Mark my words,he could be the missing link.

Eeek.Perhaps creation of Rovers chant for Goulon when he smashes his first hat-trick should not involve me. I do have a positive feeling about this guy though. Something to prove, playing with a Clutch of French speakers in the team. Mark my words,he could be the missing link.

:lol: 1st Goulon was fine, now you have a positive feeling about him ;)

Bazza, - just seen your signature. You should tell us about those guys some time. I didn't see any of them.

OK. I'll try and rustle up something. At first I thought I'd better do some research on "The Chiffons" but then I realised you mean the Rovers team :rolleyes:

Where do you want it when I've got it ready?

Three appearances on the bench now is it?.

Must be close to making his debut.

The defence looking prone to individual errors at the moment, time maybe to move Jones back in there and see what this lad has to offer.

If we're going to play three centre backs, Jones, Nelsen and Samba sounds almost impregnable to me. Is Goulon still playing Reserve games? What is his goals and games tally there now?

Patience boys, Patience, he who waits and all that.

Well, sure, if things change they change. But it's a bit hard to see how Linganzi will get a look in now. Ahead of him in the pecking order for one position: Phil Jones, N'Zonzi, Grella, Goulon. Granted, Grella hardly counts, being unavailable more often than not. Although you possibly have to put Andrews in there as well. Down to Linganzi...he has a lot of work to do.

• Backroom

Nice to see King Herold get a run out, he will be a fan favourite I imagine, his foul within seconds was awesome.

He looked a little rusty but put a few good blocks and tackles in.

Archived