BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Summer Transfer List

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is £10 million transfer budget will be more than what clubs like Bolton, Wolves, West Brom, Wigan and Norwich will have ( unless they sell their better players).

The key thing question: does Kean have the managerial ability to spot good players and spend the money wisely?

My Link

Say no to RSC facebook group. An attempt to raise awareness of fans discontent over the possible signing of RSC.

Only takes a quick click. PLEASE JOIN!!

Can we not get through one summer without an embarrassing Facebook group?

My Link

Say no to RSC facebook group. An attempt to raise awareness of fans discontent over the possible signing of RSC.

Only takes a quick click. PLEASE JOIN!!

you should chill. frankly said you don't know jack ######. you don't know how much of a pay-cut he might EVENTUALLY take IF he is indeed offered a contract, but you speak as if its a horrible tragedy and its going to ruin the team. It's not like he is going to be the only signing we make this summer and it's not like you are going to have to pay his salary so shut up.

The thing is £10 million transfer budget will be more than what clubs like Bolton, Wolves, West Brom, Wigan and Norwich will have ( unless they sell their better players).

The key thing question: does Kean have the managerial ability to spot good players and spend the money wisely?

The answer is probably no, but Sam brought in a couple of duffers too.

Hit the nail on the head.

Our manager and owners have to realize that spin twists the truth, even "positive" spin. And credibility once lost is not easily regained.

RVN has scored 10 goals in 25 matches for Hamburg in the 2010-2011 season which is hardly "has been" material. He and Ba are the best strikers performance-wise that we've credibly been linked to, as of yet. Considering past histories, I'd prefer RVN over Ba.

But I wouldn't touch RSC with a barge pole. He's done nothing for years.

the german league does seem to be an easy league to score in though too be honest.

A facebook campaign against signing RSC. My eyes are bleeding! get a grip

RSC is an excellent player, looked fantastic in the first few games for us, unlucky not to score. I would love to see him here a cheap contract, City will want cheap money for him.

Question, did RSC play in a 4-4-2 at all this season?

i dont think j jones is worth baying more than 4mill(max)+average wage for, theres better players around if we want to pay more than that, reo corker for 1 as mentioned above.

Reo-coker better than J Jones? Hardly....Hardly.

Guest roverite1991

I don't know why, but I can't stop thinking about what sparky would of been able to bring us with a £10 million pound transfer kitty. :unsure:

Lassana Diarra and a couple of trophies I reckon.

*sigh*

Saw something on facebook linking us with Derek Riordan of Hibs. This would possibly be the worst signing of all time. He is a poor player and a total ale can. He is banned from all pubs in Edinburgh and has been for some time. He has been arrested about 3 times tying to break his curfew, doesn't realise that people might recognise him. Total moron and not even good enough to get a game for Scotland. Hope it was a joke, probably was.

It’s a great point Kamy and we could have more lets not foget.

You can only go off Januarys transfer window, and Kean pulled J Jones from nowhere, great signing, and Rochina by all accounts is going to be a right player, probably moving on in 2-3yrs for big money if things progress as expected, so plenty of cause for optimism for me.

Lassana Diarra and a couple of trophies I reckon.

*sigh*

Spot on :tu:

RSC is an excellent player, looked fantastic in the first few games for us, unlucky not to score. I would love to see him here a cheap contract, City will want cheap money for him.

You are kidding right? Hows many goals did he score last season?

You are kidding right? Hows many goals did he score last season?

No.Zero

Could sign Derek Riordan instead.Or better still lets launch a facebook campaign, that will be a mature way of showing the owners and Kean that we know what we are talking about.

A full preseason and a pay as you play contract with goal incentives.

Saw something on facebook linking us with Derek Riordan of Hibs. This would possibly be the worst signing of all time. He is a poor player and a total ale can. He is banned from all pubs in Edinburgh and has been for some time. He has been arrested about 3 times tying to break his curfew, doesn't realise that people might recognise him. Total moron and not even good enough to get a game for Scotland. Hope it was a joke, probably was.

perhaps Mr Kean needs a drinking partner?!!!

No.Zero

Could sign Derek Riordan instead.Or better still lets launch a facebook campaign, that will be a mature way of showing the owners and Kean that we know what we are talking about.

A full preseason and a pay as you play contract with goal incentives.

Jesus, He is a poor striker, Manchester City Doesn't want him, No wonder we struggled last season. Derek Riordan certainly isn't the answer. But 90,000 a week will get us a good, 20 goal a season striker. Not hang on to the rubbish we already have.

Jesus, He is a poor striker, Manchester City Doesn't want him, No wonder we struggled last season. Derek Riordan certainly isn't the answer. But 90,000 a week will get us a good, 20 goal a season striker. Not hang on to the rubbish we already have.

Jesus,Mary and Joesph. I never mentioned giving him 90,000 a week. Thats great City dont want him, means he'd be cheap or free. I would say RSC has struggled for fitness, but wouldn't call him a poor striker. Wasn't that long ago he scored 19goals for us.

Jesus,Mary and Joesph. I never mentioned giving him 90,000 a week. Thats great City dont want him, means he'd be cheap or free. I would say RSC has struggled for fitness, but wouldn't call him a poor striker. Wasn't that long ago he scored 19goals for us.

How many seasons ago. That is unimportant. It is what he is doing now that matters. Irrelivant how much he gets it's how many goals he scores for us next season that matters. Are you really willing to risk another goaless season.

Are you really willing to risk another goaless season.

It was 9 matches of which he probably played 5 full matches.

"Irrelivant how much he gets it's how many goals he scores for us next season that matters"

Well it wouldn't be irrelevant if we signed him to performance based contract with goals incentives, which is what I'm talking about anyway.

If he offered to play for nothing I'd say no, he's gone. It happens to sportsmen all the time. He hasn't played in a 4-4-2 because we don't play that way anymore, chances are we won't play that way again .

Why is Ba being mentioned as a free? Did he not cost 5-6 million?

Wondering the same thing myself, massive cock up by West Ham to agree to that term. Think he cost them £7million.

Archived