BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pune trip

only2garners

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you not think it's better to go and actually talk to the venkys and tell them how it is compared to sulking and rejecting their invite???

Yes of course, the issue is that there will be very likely no forum to discuss football matters with the owners, as it's not in the FF remit.

Yes of course, the issue is that there will be very likely no forum to discuss football matters with the owners, as it's not in the FF remit.

Who cares whats in the remit. Be polite and dignified but spell it out in no uncertain terms that action is required starting with a new manager.

Do you not think it's better to go and actually talk to the venkys and tell them how it is compared to sulking and rejecting their invite???

How do you see things going? Greeted at the airport by the owners, swished off the castle de Venky to share a chicken tikka massala and a corbra and a long chat about possible managerial replacements, I would be very much surprised if they even see the owners let alone get to speak to them.

It's nothing more than a goodwill gesture to fans to try and persuade others that Venky's have the clubs best interest's at heart, we all know what would be a massive gesture to fans but they in all fairness they have never really acted in the best interest of the club have they?

The players or the manager do not deserve any break of any kind, if you concede 7 goals in your last 2 games and find yourself in the bottom 3 you should be doing exactly what Kean said and getting down on the training ground and fixing these problems...........so why are'nt we?

The one question that is on 95% of Rovers fans lips right now is "Why is Steve Kean the manager of OUR football club ? Ask this question, PLEASE.

Forget not talking about "matters on the pitch" - is this not why we all go to the Rovers, to follow matters on the pitch :wacko:

All I want from these folk going is for them to have a good time, get home safely and share with us all what took place.

It's their prerogative as to whether they go or not but I would like more from them PAFELL if possible.These people have an ideal opportunity,face to face,to voice the fears we all have about our club at present.

Please do not be appeasers to the current situation.

Pune 9, do not let Blackburn Rovers down, when engaging with the owners informally as the official site suggested, you must air the grievance which is shared by over 95% of our fans, or it will become uglier!

Your club needs you, Go over there and make the points that are needed, do not waste this unique opportunity given to you.

Personally, I really don't care what percentage of fans supports Kean or is against him.

4 points in 7 games is not acceptable.

No matter how much they support Kean, if they don't sack him for footballing reasons, they must sack him based on a simple business decision.

They bought the club, the club has new players that won't improve and get their prices up if the team continues to lose like this.

Also, if the team gets relegated, a lot less money will come in and less supporters will attend the games. And it would be very hard to get back in the Premier league.

And it would be very hard to get back in the Premier league.

correction ... Championship

as we are heading towards freefall.

Relegation never worried me before .. the way we are at the mmoment it will be the death Knoll

I have said it time and time again.

The Pune 9 should not go.

One very simple message "Our club is in crisis and the majority of supporters have no confidence in either the manager or the owners. If you really want to know what the supporters feel then get over to Blackburn and speak with them".

It cannot fail to hit home and the PR would be worth many, many times more than that if you go.

Personally, I really don't care what percentage of fans supports Kean or is against him.

4 points in 7 games is not acceptable.

No matter how much they support Kean, if they don't sack him for footballing reasons, they must sack him based on a simple business decision.

They bought the club, the club has new players that won't improve and get their prices up if the team continues to lose like this.

Also, if the team gets relegated, a lot less money will come in and less supporters will attend the games. And it would be very hard to get back in the Premier league.

It is not just the 4 points from 7 games this season .. It is also how he single handedly nearly got us relegated last season..

I have said it time and time again.

The Pune 9 should not go.

One very simple message "Our club is in crisis and the majority of supporters have no confidence in either the manager or the owners. If you really know what the supporters feel then get over to Blackburn and speak with them".

It cannot fail to hit home and the PR would be worth many, many times more than that if you go.

If your after a good PR stunt to hit home your message why not, before the next game at Ewood, ceremonially burn your season ticket in front of the JW stand. I'm sure you'd get media attention. Go on ... if you truly care about the club you would.

we should create an a4 document that includes clear rational for why Kean is not fit for purpose... Bullet pointed with the biggest points at the top, allfans should then sign an onlinepetition to say this is a combined view... when our friends go to visit our owners then good strong rational is essential to counter act the propoganda keen has fed them...

we should create an a4 document that includes clear rational for why Kean is not fit for purpose... Bullet pointed with the biggest points at the top, allfans should then sign an onlinepetition to say this is a combined view... when our friends go to visit our owners then good strong rational is essential to counter act the propoganda keen has fed them...

Good idea, and any such document needs to be given to Mrs D as it's clear that she is the only person who really matters in terms of decision making.

Why wouldn't they go? We moan that the owners don't have enough dialogue with the fans, and here they are offering to speak to fans with open arms.

If they don't go, we as fans cannot complain that they don't communicate with us.

If your after a good PR stunt to hit home your message why not, before the next game at Ewood, ceremonially burn your season ticket in front of the JW stand. I'm sure you'd get media attention. Go on ... if you truly care about the club you would.

What a desperate counter-argument. Just go on your little junket and be done with it. Your priorities are clear to everyone. :angry2:

correction ... Championship

as we are heading towards freefall.

Relegation never worried me before .. the way we are at the mmoment it will be the death Knoll

I've said it since the V's took over , I reckon they will send us into oblivion. They are in it for one thing and one thing only! THEMSELVES

What a sad reply. Burn your visa and immunization card.

I think it was you who stated in an earlier post that some of you who are travelling to Pune want Kean out and some don't and this showed you were a varied ,impartial group.

In fact what it does show is that is that you are out of sync with the fans. There is no 50-50 split there, there is 90%+ agreement that Kean must go.

As you are representing Rovers fans, it behoves you to make that clear------that the vast majority of Rovers fans believe that Venkys cannot move the club forward from the perilous situation we are in without sacking Kean.

Whatever rules they try to insist on and irrespective of your own views that point must be made to Venkys because you are representing thousands of us.

If the 9 of you fail to do that you will have betrayed us.

Archived