BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's willing to sell?

venkys share price keep falling

their price is down by over 50% since they bought the club

http://www.moneycontrol.com/india/stockpricequote/miscellaneous/venkys/V03

Will this force them to sell?

what will their shareholders in India say to them and force them to sell???

Good I hope it all goes pear shaped and they are left with nothing, just like us.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether the falling share price of the Indian operation which probably makes up less than a half of Venky's Holdings will force a sale, I don't know.

The next quarterly results are due out within the next two weeks or so. if they are as poor as the previous quarters that share price will have a long way further to fall yet.

Even if they want to sell. We are still in the position of having no buyer. Then what?

I actualy think we would have if they make that decision-we just need them to make it sharpish cos we are in no worse a position really even if nobody comes forward. But that statement from Venkys is what we are all dying to hear

Even if they want to sell. We are still in the position of having no buyer. Then what?

BRIST is a buyer isn't it? Formed specifically for that purpose!

How do you know what's going on in the background with other potential buyers anyway?

According to you we shouldn't protest and there's no point putting the club up for sale. What should happen then?

Don't do anything cos nothing can be done?

BRIST is a buyer isn't it? Formed specifically for that purpose!

How do you know what's going on in the background with other potential buyers anyway?

According to you we shouldn't protest and there's no point putting the club up for sale. What should happen then?

Don't do anything cos nothing can be done?

First of all I have never said there should be no protests or reason to protest. Going on last time the club was for sale, there was not a list of decent interested buyers. Who did we have last time, Syed, Shah, Venkys. I believe Rovers is a hard club to sell. But we will see if they put the club up for sale. Also the price they want for it.

I also do not believe that BRIST is enough. I do not think Rovers supporters alone, could own 100% of the club. The figures do not add up. I also cannot see venkys selling the club up for sale on the cheap.

no buyer? proof ?..alls you insist on is proof......ooops thats only if brag comment,silly me.

When?

A feeling of mighty dread is pervading here,our so-called owners appear not to be in the best financial health themselves.They wont care one iota what happens at Ewood as they possibly try to salvage what they can and cut their losses.

I fear we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg at the moment,worring times indeed...what the hell have you done Walker trust.

First of all I have never said there should be no protests or reason to protest. Going on last time the club was for sale, there was not a list of decent interested buyers. Who did we have last time, Syed, Shah, Venkys. I believe Rovers is a hard club to sell. But we will see if they put the club up for sale. Also the price they want for it.

I also do not believe that BRIST is enough. I do not think Rovers supporters alone, could own 100% of the club. The figures do not add up. I also cannot see venkys selling the club up for sale on the cheap.

Yes--you've been very supportive of the protests, I quite forgot! :wacko:

As for BRSIT, you have pronounced your verdict------why they persist in the face of your superior knowledge I'll never know.

Since he's made his mind up Daniel (and he certainly won't be contributing anything), don't waste your time answering his endless questions.

Yes--you've been very supportive of the protests, I quite forgot! :wacko:

As for BRSIT, you have pronounced your verdict------why they persist in the face of your superior knowledge I'll never know.

Since he's made his mind up Daniel (and he certainly won't be contributing anything), don't waste your time answering his endless questions.

Grow up

Venky's India down nearly a rupee again today.

This downwards drift could suggest that there are no great hopes for positive results from this last quarter.

This is all before things start really hotting up if relegation is confirmed.

Archived