BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's willing to sell?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too high yes but do you think they were thinking they could get them for about 30 million. you've eiyer missed my point or are choosing to ignore it. I think the latter. OR you may be Billy Ray Cyrusing it. WTF. Wouldnt it have been just as easy to say well they are looking at villa. Question answered then.

I'm not sure if I really do get your point. It seems your argument is that because they were willing to spend big, they wouldn't be interested in spending little for Rovers.

They were obviously interested in Man Utd but not for the asking price of well over a billion. But that doesn't mean they weren't willing to spend a lot more than what they were willing to spend on Rovers. Rovers will attract interest because they are cheap. Everton will attract interest because they are a sleeping giant. Man Utd will attract interest because they are regarded by many as being the biggest club in the world.

Of course a huge question mark hangs over our premier league status which doesn't make us as desirable as a few months ago.

As for Villa, I saw a report saying that they would be available for around £200m and that Lerner was over there pushing it and wants out. If that's true I think they would be silly not to take that as it seems quite a low price. It's certainly got Villa fans in a tizz.

• Backroom

Sacking a good manager, replacing him with a total novice and watching the team slide into oblivion is not "LUCK". Ripping out the infrastructure of a football club and not replacing it at all is not "LUCK". Venky's created this mess themselves, it's both hilarious and infuriating that they'd try to pretend otherwise.

Quote by B Venkatesh Rao in the Economic Times of India:

Q: If you could just focus on your investment in Blackburn Rovers. For the year 2011, the clubs turned in a loss of close to £20 million. Your debt position has gone up to over £26 million. Could you take us through what the current situation is at the club and going forward, what you are doing to revive the team?

A: Absolutely, everyday there is a rumour. As you see in this football, particularly in the English Premier League and of course very interesting and it is a passion game after all and there is nothing of that sort. You know what you asked me just now, but unfortunately or fortunately, we have not been doing so good in the beginning.

I would say it was a sheer luck factor, but now things are becoming better and we are picking up the game and totally the players are motivated and the manager is also motivated. I am sure we will be out of the woods.

Oh someone just slap him and tell him to wake up.

Slap him until he sells up, more like it.

The best solution for us is to get relegated and have the bank take the club from these people. They simply are the owners from hell.

"Lifetime association", "this is our baby", "sheer luck", "I will not allow the club to go down" ... please please, just STOP! Stop it, I've had enough.

:angry2:

Quote by B Venkatesh Rao in the Economic Times of India:

Q: If you could just focus on your investment in Blackburn Rovers. For the year 2011, the clubs turned in a loss of close to £20 million. Your debt position has gone up to over £26 million. Could you take us through what the current situation is at the club and going forward, what you are doing to revive the team?

A: Absolutely, everyday there is a rumour. As you see in this football, particularly in the English Premier League and of course very interesting and it is a passion game after all and there is nothing of that sort. You know what you asked me just now, but unfortunately or fortunately, we have not been doing so good in the beginning.

I would say it was a sheer luck factor, but now things are becoming better and we are picking up the game and totally the players are motivated and the manager is also motivated. I am sure we will be out of the woods.

I don't like name calling, especially If I can't tell someone to their face, but this man and his brother are thick, simple as that, even allowing for the translation, thats embarrassing, they're thick as two short planks :angry:

That's because it is Daddy's money and Daddy's business.

He must be turning in his grave with these two.

Venkytash couldn't organise the inside of an empty paper bag and Barry Balaj has as much to offer the family business as a condom machine the Vatican.

:angry2:

I don't like name calling, especially If I can't tell someone to their face, but this man and his brother are thick, simple as that, even allowing for the translation, thats embarrassing, they're thick as two short planks :angry:

On the basis of Balaji's TV and press interviews, I couldn't agree more Gav. I know Kean is deluded but these guys take 'delusional' to a new level. They are also far more dumb/ignorant that Kean, Anderson etc and that is how they may have been taken for a ride so easily.

On the basis of Balaji's TV and press interviews, I couldn't agree more Gav. I know Kean is deluded but these guys take 'delusional' to a new level. They are also far more dumb/ignorant that Kean, Anderson etc and that is how they may have been taken for a ride so easily.

I can't let Kean off in all of this and I know you're not suggesting we do, but he's a disgrace, a yes man pure and simple.

Can you imagine Allardyce or Hughes taking this crap from the owners? Never in a million years.

I can't let Kean off in all of this and I know you're not suggesting we do, but he's a disgrace, a yes man pure and simple.

Can you imagine Allardyce or Hughes taking this crap from the owners? Never in a million years.

Indeed- and thats why (in my opinion, of course) Venkys dismissed Allardyce. SEM and Kean were well placed to provide Venkys with a more malleable alternative who would be happy to absorb any flak and take his paycheque. Sickening all round.

VENKYS OUT

The fact Kean’s agent is key in all this says it all – the conversations between agent and client must be sickening.

Whole thing is corrupt and a joke.

Not been on today... Presuming scummy venkys ain't said a word.

Actually the moustached clown came out with this a short while ago:

"Yesterday is a talk of Ken from Taro agency as you see on the viewing box of seeing. His friend of Balaji, Ja Rome and his son, is for lesser or more what we have been, which is nothing of that kind. He is totally motivated to bring the chickens home to pluck and I'm sure we will be into the frying-fire pot once we have the passion to continue like that we moved in the game against the Red De Villas of Manchester, but certainly no better, or no worse, or somewhere a little better, or a little worse or maybe inbetween. As you see from his passion mouth, of which there is no kind anywhere else, there is the wishing there for bigger return and motivation is altogether behind moving the players to the successful factor."

"Yesterday is a talk of Ken from Taro agency as you see on the viewing box of seeing. His friend of Balaji, Ja Rome and his son, is for lesser or more what we have been, which is nothing of that kind. He is totally motivated to bring the chickens home to pluck and I'm sure we will be into the frying-fire pot once we have the passion to continue like that we moved in the game against the Red De Villas of Manchester, but certainly no better, or no worse, or somewhere a little better, or a little worse or maybe inbetween. As you see from his passion mouth, of which there is no kind anywhere else, there is the wishing there for bigger return and motivation is altogether behind moving the players to the successful factor."

Thats worth a +

Sums it up in true Venky style :lol::lol::lol:

Careful, you wouldn't want that to be used by The Dark Lord and his lawyers as evidence of racism/ 'dark forces' at work willing Venkys to fail!

Oh and 'passion mouth', eh?! So thats how he is so indispensible to the Raos?

Thanks Rover Down Under, we've got to keep the gallows humour going ladies and gents...

Archived