BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leon Best

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never professed to be ITK.

All I do, is flag what, if anything, I hear.

As for Samba, I understand there were talks but they were never going to meet what they thought was a ridiculous asking price.

If you are such a smart arse, how much do you want to wager on Leon Best signing for Rovers ? I say he wont sign.

:tu: I win :tu:

We need to stop about the Kean thing, obviously there are better managers out there....but with the players he is now being given if the team gets out to a ###### start he will be sacked.

Best and Murphy are decent signings hopefull we can get nuno out here and a couple more quality midfielders who are younger/in their prime....

We need to stop about the Kean thing, obviously there are better managers out there....but with the players he is now being given if the team gets out to a ###### start he will be sacked.

Best and Murphy are decent signings hopefull we can get nuno out here and a couple more quality midfielders who are younger/in their prime....

No 'we' won't stop about the Kean 'thing'.

Steve Kean is keeping thousands of fans away from Ewood Park and will prevent any chance of promotion, even with some decent signings.

Good signing. Hope he scores afew. I also think Goodwillie will prove decent at championship level.

I would like to see us get the crap passionless Scott Dann off the wage list and sign a solid experienced centr half to partner Hanley

Absolute rubbish to suggest that we should stop saying kean needs to go. Do you really know anything about Rovers? Do you understand anything of what is going on and has gone on here? I suspect not. Kean is so loathed here that there can be no acceptance of his presence in any capacity at our club. He can't be moved to another post or given different responsibilities. He has to leave. And not after some bad results. Whoever comes in, whatever quality is pointless if Kean is in charge of preseason. Last year we started bad and never improved. It will be the same this year and it's time you stopped with telling us otherwise. Kean failed miserably last season and the season before and is still here so why are you confident a few poor results will see him sacked?

rubbish mate we will never stop it until coco and his cronies leaves the club

kean will never be sacked by venkys if he can't even get sacked relegating the cliub costing the owners millions he'll never be sacked ( well you don't sack yourself..lol )

As for Murphy good signing but in his twighlight years on a 2 year deal on big big money ( why didnt we keep out top earners last season + play them never mind contract issues we'd of stayed up ) Best may prove to be a good signing hopefully but on a minus point also on top dollar + check back to his Coventry record in the Championship

No matter who we sign with Keans management skills we'll struggle the guy is total clueless !

Best and Murphy are decent signings hopefull we can get nuno out here and a couple mUore quality midfielders who are younger/in their prime....

This is like being bummed by the scoutmaster then being offered a quarter of miget gems to keep quiet.

Not happening!!

• Backroom

Best would have been crazy to turn down the deal where it ended-up.

I'm intreagued now, where exactly did it end up? Someone mentioned 35k

Archived