BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately they've got an easy run-in. If they decide to turn up in 2 of them, they won't be turning up at Ewood next season.

Maybe for the best. If they were to be relegated that would no doubt be yet another Club we have no right to be competing against according to GB if he's still in charge.

Wonder if the Newcastle fans are missing Pardew all of a sudden? :closedeyes:

Last time they got their way with Allardyce they ended up down. When will they learn?

I think that the Geordies are in a similar situation to rovers. It's the owner they despise the most.

However, Pardew is not Bowyer. Carver seems out of his depth.

Maybe for the best. If they were to be relegated that would no doubt be yet another Club we have no right to be competing against according to GB if he's still in charge.

Yeah and I guess it would also @#/? off the Darwen end ST holders.

• Backroom

I think that the Geordies are in a similar situation to rovers. It's the owner they despise the most.

However, Pardew is not Bowyer. Carver seems out of his depth.

If they want to have a go at Ashley, that's fine - but hounding a good manager out of the club was really stupid. Delusions of grandeur are once again causing them massive problems.

Carver is one in a long line of overpromoted coaches being thrown into the hot seat at the top level, assumedly just to save a bit of cash.

But I see McClaren is being linked with Newcastle manager's job and coming in now to save them from relegation

Hmmmm, those damned play-off games would have meant he couldn't have done his real job.

A master tactician indeed.

Wonder if the Newcastle fans are missing Pardew all of a sudden? :closedeyes:

Last time they got their way with Allardyce they ended up down. When will they learn?

probably when the hammers fans learn.... never

Would love to see that buffoon take them down again.

No chance..... he loves himself much more than NUFC.

• Backroom

I don't see Carver leaving Newcastle but going back to being number 2 under Steve McClaren

Not sure he can after his recent comments about the players.

Had Talksport on in the car on the way home, and Adrian Durham was defending Newcastle fans and their ire after John Carver's request for extra security....

Double standards Peterborough @#/?.

No surprise there K-Hod.

The station is absolute sh1te, look me a while to realise it but finally the penny dropped.

Too bad? Too good, you mean?

Just from an entertainment perspective, it would have been interesting. He might have been able to keep them up. Then, it's a big responsibility and risk for a manager as well.

Archived