BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonky face donkey Bruce will be sending his CV to everyone now. He knows how to jump ship does fatso.

Couldn't agree more. Shame that Hull's ineptness will keep the barcodes from going down.

Gutted Burnley are relegated :D:lol::D

Couldn't agree more. Shame that Hull's ineptness will keep the barcodes from going down.

Gutted Burnley are relegated :D:lol::D

I don't mind Hull as a club (despite a near death experience at Boothferry Park) but I'm not keen on Steve Bruce. Add in that they gifted the Yahoos 6 points and are the only reason the Barcodes are staying up and there isn't much room for sympathy.

I seem to remember a cracking chippy outside Boothferry Park

where you with us when they lobbed bottles at us as we left that chippy?

I think I might have ran past it.

for once i agree with you...absolute hell pit of a place. Mind you met some great lads from Hull in Hersonnassis many many moons ago.

That's QPR down anyway.

FFP could get interesting.

What a bunch of misfits QPR look. They started with a back three, two of which were Hill and Dunne. It appears that Ramsey is the latest in a list of over promoted coaches who are clearly out of their depth.

So what should happen to QPR. Just read that they had a £75m wage bill when they were in the Championship last night. Surely that is a breach of FFP, and I'm not even sure that the parachute payments will cover that. So fine? transfer embargo? What?

So what should happen to QPR. Just read that they had a £75m wage bill when they were in the Championship last night. Surely that is a breach of FFP, and I'm not even sure that the parachute payments will cover that. So fine? transfer embargo? What?

I think this is the latest, Claire.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/11587937/QPR-may-regret-failing-to-exploit-FFP-loophole.html

No doubt some kind of deal will be done. :angry:

The last time they were in the Championship the League were threatning to fine them 60 odd million or not allow them to play for over spending. Theoretically that comes back into play now they've been relegated again. It'll be interesting to see if they pursue it or it is all forgotten about and swept under the carpet as we could really do with QPR successfully challenging the regulations.

QPR deserved to go down.

Their transfer business last summer was un balanced and did make some strange signings.

I would imagine that QPR will appoint Chris Ramsey to oversee their youth development/academy system.

then bring in a new manager(Mark Warburton linked today with the job) to rebuild the squad with their DoF Les Ferdinand.

expect a lot of squad changes there over the summer

• Backroom

Anyone hear what souness said about Chris Ramsey? That could be applied to our very own manager

I thought the same.

Had a look on a few QPR forums, suffice to say Hoilett isn't a popular figure.

Archived