BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just from an entertainment perspective, it would have been interesting. He might have been able to keep them up. Then, it's a big responsibility and risk for a manager as well.

There's not much more entertaining than watching Newcastle get relegated.

Hull are seemingly @#/? - and i take great pleasure in seeing Steve Bruce's reputation falling down around him. He's been @#/? rubbish everywhere he's ever been, especially in the transfer market.

No surprise there K-Hod.

The station is absolute sh1te, look me a while to realise it but finally the penny dropped.

Danny Kelly is wasted on there, the polar opposite to Adrian Durham who is an absolute c0ck.

I reckon Sunderland and Hull will only get one more point each with Sunderland to go down on goal difference.

Mad comments from Newcastle manager and more than arrogance they're rank stupidity. Is it really going to endear anyone to him? The fans? The players? The press? I know it''s a hard job up there but he's really not helping himself at all...

Carver strikes me as like Steve Kean, an over-promoted coach without the tactical nous or intelligence to be a successful manager. He wouldn't get near a manager's job if he hadn't been a permanent fixture at Newcastle for decades.

Newcastle fans must be among the most stupid in the country. They forced out Allardyce and were promptly relegated and they forced out Pardew and look like suffering a similar fate. And they still think the Toon is the biggest club in the land.

I hope they go down.

• Backroom

Wow, that's amazing confidence from Carver. Newcastle fans must be doing their nut with interviews like that.

Pass the popcorn.

Perhaps he's doing it on purpose to try and take attention away from the players - especially after he heaped a whole load of attention on them at the weekend.

Perhaps he's doing it on purpose to try and take attention away from the players - especially after he heaped a whole load of attention on them at the weekend.

Yer, you could be right on that one. He needed to do something, he made a huge call to slate players individually after the last defeat.

Not sure what he has done is the right way to go about it but still.

You won't see him in a managers job again after the next 3 games though.

Newcastle answers 1-1.

1 of these 4 will go down as the table is now.

Sunderland

Aston Villa

Newcastle

Hull.

After today:

Hull's remaining fixtures, Spurs and Manchester United, hence, I'd think they would go down versus the others but win today, they'd have 37 points, so really, their season is now.

Archived