SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the way Jose is always having sly digs at the other so called top teams:

"The way we played in the second half, against probably the best team (Leicester) we have played in the last month, was fantastic."

Think he meant the strongest team of the last month in deference to Leicester's winning streak of 4 consecutive wins.

• Backroom

The type of bloke you can imagine starting fights outside kebab shops after one too many drinks in the local. To be fair to the reporter, I don't remmeber there being any harsh criticism of Leicester either. I think pearson is trying to create a siege mentality, but when he's asked who exactly is attacking them, he blusters and acts offended.

Like a dumber version of Ferguson or Mourinho.

He's a monumental bell end is Pearson.

Not sure what he is hoping to achieve acting like a real plank. Had to apologise for the ostrich attack on a midlands reporter he rounded on and then talkked nonsense the day after when Pat Murphy targeted him. I think he's simply a bully.

Someone mentioned that he may have a drink problem, could explain his behaviour.

Maybe although he doesnt look red across his gills, like the Scottish moron we employed.

Rio Ferdinand's wife has died of cancer. She was 34 and they have 3 kids under 10... awful.

Very sad news indeed. Feel for the kids and Rio himself. Money won't buy you health or happiness.

Looking incredibly precarious for Newcastle now. It seemed inconceivable they could get sucked into the relegation mix a few weeks ago now after seven? straight defeats they're only 2 points ahead of Sunderland with an inferior goal difference.

• Moderation Lead

Looking incredibly precarious for Newcastle now. It seemed inconceivable they could get sucked into the relegation mix a few weeks ago now after seven? straight defeats they're only 2 points ahead of Sunderland with an inferior goal difference.

8 defeats on the bounce I think Revidge! I can't see where they're going to pick up any points from, they're badly on the slide.

8 defeats on the bounce I think Revidge! I can't see where they're going to pick up any points from, they're badly on the slide.

Cheers. Couldn't remember if it was seven or eight. They're not only losing, they're losing them badly as well by scorelines of two or three.

Unfortunately they've got an easy run-in. If they decide to turn up in 2 of them, they won't be turning up at Ewood next season.

Archived