BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City [Away]; 19th February.

m1st

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry forgot this was brfcs, lets all just be depressed forget all the positives since Appleton took over and comment on how crap the team is.

Why do Rovers Fans have to be so out of love with reality?

Appleton's got us more organised, started to repair some of the damage and overseen a somewhat fortuitous win at Arsenal. Lots of problems still remain, however.

It's not all bad, but it's not all good, either.

• Backroom

Why do Rovers Fans have to be so out of love with reality?

Appleton's got us more organised, started to repair some of the damage and overseen a somewhat fortuitous win at Arsenal. Lots of problems still remain, however.

It's not all bad, but it's not all good, either.

Of course lots of problems remain, Appleton inherited an awful, imbalanced squad and has took measures to make us tougher to beat

Tonight is a bad bad day at the office and it highlights the challenges faced, I'm not a Rovers Fan but I do feel the manager should be given a bit of time and space to sort things without being jumped on (not for a minute saying you are by the way)

Difference has been quality of final ball and our poor midfield again murphy especially giving the ball away and not being able to get it Back.

Sometimes I think Rhodes needs to offer more as a striker imo

Has been suggested before but am informed by cognoscenti he's definitely PL quality.

Truth is without his goals he's not much use.

• Moderation Lead

The latter has applied to many strikers before Rhodes as well.

Has been suggested before but am informed by cognoscenti he's definitely PL quality.

Truth is without his goals he's not much use.

Play off push isn't over, but it always was a very tall order at any rate, I always figured we'd be better getting to the summer, re-grouping and going again in August, a la Leicester.

• Backroom

Appleton definitely shouldn't be criticised, he's doing what he can with the team he's inherited.

It's just a bit galling to see a team with some players on £30k+ a week being outplayed by Hull. But there you go. Hopefully Venky's won't be rushing to spunk money on ex-premiership mercenaries this summer.

Archived