BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Rovers away at Millwall in the Championship, 23rd April.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only 'rocking' Ewood will be doing on Saturday butty is from the shock of just avoiding relegation and possible administration!

Ha ha! I think I'm still in shock in actually expecting Ewood to be rocking at all

The owners have a chance if they clear out the three amigos and put in place a sound management structure and involve the trust in a plan to take the club forward.

Otherwise.....

Completely agree.

Last chance saloon for Venky's now. Make or break.

We have not come from behind and won many games this season at all. Well done boys tonight, sounded like they worked really hard for it second half.. Hopefully Ewood will be rocking on Saturday and we can try and get back to back victories for the second time in a month. COYB!

Rocking , really?? We have managed to avoid relegation to league one by a midgies.Whilst highly thankful , a rocking stadium might be overdoing things a tad?

Great result, we have had a miserable season but this is something to celebrate. Time now for Venkys to get key appointments right or sell.

Personally prefer "sell".

Edited by 47er

• Backroom

The owners have a chance if they clear out the three amigos and put in place a sound management structure and involve the trust in a plan to take the club forward.

Otherwise.....

Yep this is a potential reprieve not a success in any imaginable way. Can't help but think the owners have played a blinder, expectations are now so low that some fans will probably see a comfy mid table finish with a sight of the play offs next season as ok.

If we owners with any sense we could regroup, take stock and go again but we all expect nothing to change

Guest Norbert

Good day today. I watched Chris Gayle obliterate Pune, Blackburn won and ITV's godawful commentators saw their darlings Barcelona get destroyed 4-0.

Rocking , really?? We have managed to avoid relegation to league one by a midgies.Whilst highly thankful , a rocking stadium might be overdoing things a tad?

Didn't necessarily mean it would be rocking because of avoiding relegation etc.. More that it's the last home game of the season, cheap tickets.. It should hopefully be one of the better crowds of the season.. Maybe rocking was the wrong word too use.

Good day today. I watched Chris Gayle obliterate Pune, Blackburn won and ITV's godawful commentators saw their darlings Barcelona get destroyed 4-0.

My sentiments exactly.

ffs those harping on about venky`s out, enjoy the result tonight, the manner it was acheived and what it represents, then in the summer we can concentrate on what happens next. one thing to note, even if venky`s put the club on the market, it took the walker trust 3 or 4 years(wasn`t it?) to sell and that was as a premier league club, so i wouldn`t expect them to be gone any time soon in any case.

we are better off hoping they look into doing things right(asking the right sort of people how to do it).

ffs those harping on about venky`s out, enjoy the result tonight, the manner it was acheived and what it represents, then in the summer we can concentrate on what happens next. one thing to note, even if venky`s put the club on the market, it took the walker trust 3 or 4 years(wasn`t it?) to sell and that was as a premier league club, so i wouldn`t expect them to be gone any time soon in any case.

we are better off hoping they look into doing things right(asking the right sort of people how to do it).

Cheers Shebby

Are you on crack? They haven't done one thing right since they arrived.

I'll just get Hell and put it in our freezer, I'll let you know when it's done.

Are you a goldfish? Have you being paying attention to any of the events of the last 2.5 years? On what basis do you think they will do this?

Also, how come you know so much about the Ian's and their consortium? Care to fill us all in on their plans?

Please explain your rationale behind such ridiculous statements.

Cause from where I am sitting the best possible thing that could happen to Blackburn Rovers Football Club, like yesterday, is that a For Sale sign goes up at Ewood Park. Fair enough, if no one comes in then we're stuck with the clowns and their, at very best, utter negligence.

I was out with some work colleagues in an Indian in Edinburgh. First of getting text updates from a mate who went, and then following on phone via Twitter.

Only downside of the evening was managing to launch a methi covered piece of naan onto the phone when Rhodes scored the penalty.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.