BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are correct, Joey Barton is back with them, I was unaware of that as well...

http://uk.soccerway.com/players/joey-barton/2855/ Received a yellow card.

Blackpool has been knocking on the door to go back up for the last 2 years, apparently a lot of people here are not thrilled about their manager of course but I still think they have a good chance. I have to think Owen Coyle who is a fine fellow might take the Latics up as well.

• Backroom

That QPR team is insane! I thought Barton etc had left. Going to walk this league if some of the bigger personalities can keep their egos on check.

From the way droopy was talking I would expect Barton to be gone by the end of August, and probably Remy too. Still a very strong squad though. Wigan also have an excellent team for this division and should be challenging for promotion this year, even with old "Coyley" at the helm.

Meanwhile, we'll do well to finish mid table.

Guest Norbert

So it'll be mercenaries on a last payday like Samba then. I have nothing against Fernandes, but there is a part of me that wants QPR to go down the toilet. I don't like Redknapp and there are too many overpaid twerps with massive egos there.

Don't know what you were expecting Savio.

That reply is better than I thought you'd get.

Stuart I was very disappointed with that reply because it seemed like the standard reply it does not answer any of my questions it does not answer the conflicts of interests about one owners owning more than one club and it does not answer the question if both the owners clubs draw each other in European competition and to come out with the pathetic reply of one owner being allowed to own more than one club in Europe without properly explaining it is quite frankly a total disgrace.

I commend you for taking time to ask the questions. The reply is consistent with not caring whatsoever, which is wrong but not your fault.

Thanks Baz!.

http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/7/Seasons/3859/Stages/7800/TeamStatistics/England-Championship-2013-2014

I hadn't seen this website before. good stats on all the leagues.

We had the most shots in the Championship this weekend., the 7th best pass completion rate (73.8%) and 4th best stat for ariel duels won.

i really am as interesting as i sound...wink.png

http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/7/Seasons/3859/Stages/7800/TeamStatistics/England-Championship-2013-2014

I hadn't seen this website before. good stats on all the leagues.

We had the most shots in the Championship this weekend., the 7th best pass completion rate (73.8%) and 4th best stat for ariel duels won.

i really am as interesting as i sound...wink.png

And just one point to show for it despite having the divisions most lethal centre forward. :mellow:

for me qpr, wigan and Watford will go up but there are a lot of good teams in this league

The championships a cut throat league and anything can happen, so @#/? QPR Watford and wigan. Blackburn fur the premiership yasssss lol

I rather have Davies up front then no end product King. Rhodes will only leave Blackburn if a prem league come in for him, if not he will be at rovers till the end of December.

The worry about Rhodes is that a crippling financial position might force our hand.

I actually think that he would go to Bolton seeing wee Dougie as an ideal mentor.

The worry about Rhodes is that a crippling financial position might force our hand.

I actually think that he would go to Bolton seeing wee Dougie as an ideal mentor.

You and Nixon have yet to provide a plausible explanation as to how Bolton with their 125m debt are in any less of a crippling financial position that us.

At least as far as the FFP regulations go.

"wee Dougie" "Coyley" What is it with your rival manager Love-in you're as bad as that poor tabloid hack Nixon.

You and Nixon have yet to provide a plausible explanation as to how Bolton with their 125m debt are in any less of a crippling financial position that us.

Bolton's trading position will be far healthier than ours with a significantly lower wage bill.

The key man is owner Eddie Davies and if he feels that Rhodes would be the last piece of the jigsaw to get Bolton back into the land of milk and honey then I think he will find the investment.

Have friends who are keen Trotters and there seems to be a real buzz about the place.

As some other poster said, if he aint good enough for wee Dougie then he aint good enough for us.

Bolton struggled for goals last season and he is hardly prolific with most of his success coming in the lower leagues.

Bolton might let him go on a month's loan as leverage to land Rhodes - Davies plus 4 or 5 million with add-ons. We just need to hope that our financial position isn't as desperate as it seems.

When did you start support Bolton Wanderers??? Way you talk you would think Freedman was great manager which he aint. good manager but walk out on Palace when in the top 6 and got promotion whlist Bolton didn't get promotion. looks a fool now for doing so.

Bolton squad isn't that good tbh. Back four last week look weak and too slow. need at least 4 or 5 players to even been challenging for Playoffs. that's is coming from 3 Bolton fans who go to most games I will speaking to today.

why do you keep wanting Rhodes to be sold? have another bet on it? where are these Bids for Rhodes you keep saying are coming in? 5 mil plus Craig Davies for Rhodes? are you taking the mick or something.

Plus where are Bolton getting 10 mil plus for Rhodes to be sold? even Bolton fans say they cant afford that deal. they are very surprise at buying Spearing.

I think Rhodes will NOT be sold.

Plus Bolton's Owner Eddie Davies cant not invest in the squad and meet the FFP rules!!! are Bolton going to break these rules?

exactly my point. Nixon will not answer the question.

Bolton's trading position will be far healthier than ours with a significantly lower wage bill.

The key man is owner Eddie Davies and if he feels that Rhodes would be the last piece of the jigsaw to get Bolton back into the land of milk and honey then I think he will find the investment.

Have friends who are keen Trotters and there seems to be a real buzz about the place.

But he cant tho! would break the FFP rules!

Cant wait for BRFCS and Kamy to do a podcast with Football league and then we can find out every rule of the FFP and what can be done and cant for defo

"wee Dougie" "Coyley" What is it with your rival manager Love-in you're as bad as that poor tabloid hack Nixon.

I am almost certain that wee Dougie was on a Rovers' list before Berg's appointment. What he achieved at Palace, after inheriting a right old mess, was simply stunning. I rate the guy extremely highly and I think he will manage a top 4 club within the next 5 years.

As for Coyley, also rate him - took Burnley up which is a near miracle in itself, was desperately unlucky with injuries to key personal at Bolton last season and Dave Whelan, who is no mug, rates him very highly.

If you're in the hole for 125m you might as well be in for 137m I suppose, but that still doesn't make it feasible for Bolton to splash out on Rhodes and stay within the regulations I wouldn't have thought.

Lets see if the place is still buzzing after we send them back over the moors, with nil points and a flea in their ears

on the 31st.

That lot are far too cocky !

Buzzing ? they took 640 fans to Shrewsbury.

We took 891 to Carlisle.

Archived