BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

The gap is absolutely huge. Just makes it strange that a PL club signing players from the lower leagues around the world was championed by so many as the way forward. Working well so far innit!

Aston Villa have done it and succeeded. Southampton and Norwich had the core of players from league 1 and championship and survived in the PL. It can and has been done but you need excellent scouts, managerial structure and patience to see the players develop.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe Doncaster are a better team than we thought they were.

This league is so unpredictable.

Wigan and Bolton both struggling.

Think Bolton are at least 3 or 4 players short of even challenging for the playoffs spots

Rovers are struggling chaddy so forget about the others for now.

Good comeback from Coyley's lads - 2-0 down proved far too much for us.

easier to come back from 2-0 down when playing at home,wigan still have europe to deal with, think they will finish mid table,especially whent hey sell a couple of there main players

Can't understand the ill feeling towards local rivals.

Would love Rovers and two from Burnley, Bolton, Wigan & Blackpool to be promoted.

Would be fantastic for N.W. football.

Can't understand the ill feeling towards local rivals.

Would love Rovers and two from Burnley, Bolton, Wigan & Blackpool to be promoted.

Would be fantastic for N.W. football.

Not really !

Rovers promoted yes of course, as for the rest of em : -

Lancashire United FC

With a management trio of Steve Kean,and the two wee lads.

Personally I've nowt against Blackpool other than they have that Father Dougalesque buffoon Ince in charge.

Same with Wigan, and believe it or not I'm not really bothered about Bolton. I think what grates is the "coyley" and "wee dougie" references. One is an ex burnley manager and the other is from the same stable as our old chum wee Keano.

Personally I've nowt against Blackpool other than they have that Father Dougalesque buffoon Ince in charge.

Same with Wigan, and believe it or not I'm not really bothered about Bolton. I think what grates is the "coyley" and "wee dougie" references. One is an ex burnley manager and the other is from the same stable as our old chum wee Keano.

Tongue in cheek stuff !

Archived