BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Clearout begins at Rovers

You're in cuckoo land ...................see a doctor asap.

JAL, funnily enough I heard such a sound in the woods earlier today but I thought it was just a Gallic thing. I saw the doc just yesterday and was given a clean bill of health.

I do know however where you're coming from, bloody hell we all do.

But I just thought I'd paint a potentially different scenario, maybe in my dreams but if it comes to fruition, as I think it may, I'll take great delight in ramming it down your throats!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you actually go to the match today Merce?

Or was it just wine club with wee dougie and wee Sean and wee cock nose? Cause from where I'm sat ! And I'll chuck another one of those in now ! For intent, you don't actually support our team do you ? ! !

But Mein Gott! The drama !

You know about as much as I do about Rovers and the transfer window. Feck all.

Rovers win a match and everyone is at it !

No didn't go today as it wasn't raining and therefore better things to do on BH weekend these days !

As for not supporting Rovers, absolutely incredulous.

Too many supporters have behavioural characteristics of the ostrich - at least that can't be levied against me.

There's still a Burtons in Sarlat DE, even though they're a thing of the past in UK.

To coin the old phrase, I'll show my arse in Burtons window, if Rhodes is sold to a Championship rival before 2 September.

I don't expect to be revealing my white bits!

Theres one in the centre of Limoges too

No didn't go today as it wasn't raining and therefore better things to do on BH weekend these days !

Too many supporters have behavioural characteristics of the ostrich - at least that can't be levied against me.

I thought you would be at Bolton/QPR game supporting your best mate In Freedman

Supposedly a story about Rhodes in the Sunday people. Nicko replied to one Rovers fan and said "don't jump to conclusions" when the fan said it doesn't sound like good news for Rovers. Could be that we want to offer him a new deal.

We won't sell for less than £10m I don't believe. A championship club won't pay that and I'm not convinced a prem club would either. If they do, then I'd snap up beccio and sharp. Beccio could easily get 30 goals and be a good replacement for Rhodes if he goes.

agree Rovers11. another excellent point again by you

Interesting that Rhodes odds now collapsed to just evens to join Wigan !

Whelan is an old fox and I think he would love to put one over on the Venky's.

No smoke without fire.

Coyley or wee Dougie - Jordan, make your mind up time.

you see to have a obsess with Scottish managers, any reasons why?

Freedman isn't going to them promotion with no squad depth in their squad. these are comments made by Bolton fans to me today after our game when we met up for few drinks tonight.

I agree. I think Bowyer will establish himself as a steady, reliable manager, to the great credit and benefit of Rovers. He's been head and shoulders above our last three and I don't think that's a fluke.

totally agree. even tho I like Appleton.

Bolton aren't going up. I'm happy to stick my neck out on that even only 4 games into the season...

I would totally agree. Bolton defence is too slow, no depth to the squad and like I said before they defo lack 4 or 5 players to improve them and to get them even challenging for playoffs

Not at all !

I am enjoying today's win. Had a great BBQ and the wine is flowing. Having said that, we are where we are and, unfortunately, the window is an obvious threat to us keeping the couple of key players that we have.

Yawn it was wee Dougie funded by wee Eddie last time now its uncle Dave funding Big Coyley added to the takeover Sambas move to Newcastle and Best's never playing for Blackburn nice one Dingle.

Guest Norbert

Didn't know where else to put this, but both Badcock and Forrester scored for their clubs today. Just thought it may interest some people.

Yawn it was wee Dougie funded by wee Eddie last time now its uncle Dave funding Big Coyley added to the takeover Sambas move to Newcastle and Best's never playing for Blackburn nice one Dingle.

Sounds like a half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you managed to hold on to it.

MM, you've made yourself a bit of a target in recent weeks with all the wee dougie garbage and your offers to draw pictures, no need to start fights with everyone. You've already seen off Abbey as it is. :angry:

MM, you've made yourself a bit of a target in recent weeks with all the wee dougie garbage and your offers to draw pictures, no need to start fights with everyone. You've already seen off Abbey as it is. :angry:

I missed that, when did that happen?

• Moderation Lead

Abbey saw himself off, and if you miss him, just type in capitals and call everyone who disagrees with you a venky's lover.

Abbey saw himself off, and if you miss him, just type in capitals and call everyone who disagrees with you a venky's lover.

Beer muscles, eh, K-Hood?

Aren't you meant to get them when the bloke you are dissing is still in earshot?

• Moderation Lead

Aren't you meant to get them when the bloke you are dissing is still in earshot?

Ha, not sure how to add a smiley on my phone, but at any rate- though his contributions were often funny, he didn't help himself himself at times!

Oh dear. This seems to have been a common theme recently, and it's pathetic. "If you want to diss somebody why don't you fight them?"

It's an internet forum. Virtual personas commenting on other people's virtual personas. Abbey's virtual persona, in my opinion and probably a few others, was annoying and often embarrassing. In real life he might have invented the wheel, and he might be the world's nicest man.

A bit of sledging on here is the only thing that stops the place being possibly the dullest place on the internet at times.

Nobody could accuse you of being a fair weather supporter - when you only go when it is raining

JAL, funnily enough I heard such a sound in the woods earlier today but I thought it was just a Gallic thing. I saw the doc just yesterday and was given a clean bill of health.

I do know however where you're coming from, bloody hell we all do.

But I just thought I'd paint a potentially different scenario, maybe in my dreams but if it comes to fruition, as I think it may, I'll take great delight in ramming it down your throats!

No problem darrenrover shouldnt have reacted like I did, should have counted to ten and gone and made a brew.

I think Best could be decent used right but of we can recoup a couple of million and invest it it would be a good move

Hes only just regained his fitness and we get this. Just hope it isnt the club trying to make up a plausible story for the fans to accept as they pull in the money.

Oh dear. This seems to have been a common theme recently, and it's pathetic. "If you want to diss somebody why don't you fight them?"

It's an internet forum. Virtual personas commenting on other people's virtual personas. Abbey's virtual persona, in my opinion and probably a few others, was annoying and often embarrassing. In real life he might have invented the wheel, and he might be the world's nicest man.

A bit of sledging on here is the only thing that stops the place being possibly the dullest place on the internet at times.

What are you on about? Virtual persona? You mean you really aren't the Batman. And who said anything about fighting?

I think you've slightly over-analysed this one, bub, or worrying about what Supeman's gonna do to yo ass has puddled your brains.

#BetterBatmanThanBatman

Nobody could accuse you of being a fair weather supporter - when you only go when it is raining

:lol:

Archived