BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Clearout begins at Rovers

He had suitors when we signed him, Norwich I think and one or two others, but with another long-term injury and big wages I doubt many will be interested.

Not that I've written him off or anything. But 4-2-3-1 is the way to go and I'd prefer Campbell to play if Rhodes is injured/suspended. A lot of money to sit on the bench.

I've written him off, the guy can't play.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that Rhodes odds now collapsed to just evens to join Wigan !

Whelan is an old fox and I think he would love to put one over on the Venky's.

No smoke without fire.

Coyley or wee Dougie - Jordan, make your mind up time.

Bloody hell mercer do you have to post this in every thread?

I still can't work out why Givet was on the bench last Saturday?

I think he was there primarily as cover for the centre backs. With Killgallon and several others being fit now (plus the signing of Marshall) Saturdays and the coming weeks team and bench should tell us a lot.

• Moderation Lead

If Rhodes stays, I vote Mercerman gets banned for using affectionate terms for other clubs management.

I'm sure I'm not the only person to have been miffed by it.

As well, other posters have been banned for far less, for deliberate trolling.

• Backroom

If Rhodes stays, I vote Mercerman gets banned for using affectionate terms for other clubs management.

I'm sure I'm not the only person to have been miffed by it.

As well, other posters have been banned for far less, for deliberate trolling.

Banning would be harsh but I would welcome a name change to Wee Mercie

When you see the class that MGP has displayed in the last week, it makes the whole Givet situation even more annoying.

MGP wanted to leave to play football and has agreed a deal to leave. Givet however, is hell-bent on hanging around like a bad smell.

Why the hell is he still here? Lost all respect for him. He's the further thing from a 'warrior' in my eyes. Prat.

So just where is Orr going fully hope to see his name scrubbed off the clubs list along with his huge salary otherwise it will have been another poor summer transfer window that financially burdens the club further.

When you see the class that MGP has displayed in the last week, it makes the whole Givet situation even more annoying.

MGP wanted to leave to play football and has agreed a deal to leave. Givet however, is hell-bent on hanging around like a bad smell.

Why the hell is he still here? Lost all respect for him. He's the further thing from a 'warrior' in my eyes. Prat.

One word answer for you Muddboy. Frenchman.

btw seems I'm not alone....

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." —General George S. Patton

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion." —Norman Schwartzkopf

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it." —Marge Simpson

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure." —Jacques Chirac, President of France .... "As far as France is concerned, you're right." —Rush Limbaugh

"The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee." —Regis Philbin

"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it." —John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona

"They've taken their own precautions against Al Qaeda. To prepare for an attack, each Frenchman is urged to keep duct tape, a white flag, and a three-day supply of mistresses in the house." —Argus Hamilton

"The only way the French are going in is if we tell them we found truffles in Iraq." —Dennis Miller

"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!" —Jay Leno

"The last time the French asked for 'more proof,' it came marching into Paris under a German flag." —David Letterman

How many Frenchmen does it take to change a light bulb? One. He holds the bulb and all of Europe revolves around him.

Next time there's a war in Europe, the loser has to keep France.

^_^

Too bad it's gone this way as he was one of my favourite players but he must go now.

He was a superb player for us two seasons ago, since then he's been one of the many turds in the bath, along with Dann, Murphy, Best, Orr, Myles, a host of Portugeezers, Hendry, Kean, SEM, Sky Sports team, most of the media, Shabby, Venkys, shelfman and Agnew.

Pedersen was given a free transfer, makes it a bit easier to leave...

Believe it or not there is a total of 19 players gone already.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/blackburn-rovers/transfers/verein_164.html

Classic case of why not to believe in statistics. This 19 includes youth players and people who were on loan. Whichever way you look at it we started with too many players and have ended with too many players of a poorer quality.

Classic case of why not to believe in statistics. This 19 includes youth players and people who were on loan. Whichever way you look at it we started with too many players and have ended with too many players of a poorer quality.

I agree we've still too many players, disagree on the quality aspect there's seven players gone who were first team squad sort of material and imo only Olsson is any sort of loss at all and even he never really performed at Championship level.

They were are all employed as footballers at Blackburn Rovers and being paid a wage, you cannot argue with facts, statistics maybe, but not facts.

They were are all employed as footballers at Blackburn Rovers and being paid a wage, you cannot argue with facts, statistics maybe, but not facts.

Yes but a fact in itself doesn't mesn anything without some context, i.e. a fact and a statistic are the same thing.

BTW - what's happened to Etuhu this season. I always had the impression he had some ability but looked like he was either too lazy to move or was playing under strict orders. Resembled a man with a fairly short and inelastic rope round his waist tethered to the semi circle. I've often wondered if he wouldn't be a good player in a different situation.

Archived