BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Clearout begins at Rovers

Peds not a good header and Bert was aggressive?

Hmmmmmm.

Not a great header no. Bert was far more aggressive than Peds he also put plenty tackles in when playing right back and im sure i saw him sent off more than once, one being at Wigan for violent conduct i seem to remmember, Morten is a wallflower compared to Bert 'bites yer legs' Emerton :) :) anyway off topic !

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best person to sort this club out and most of the other 92 would be the current Chairman of Blackpool. I've got to say that I admire his style. Karl Oyston could run an entire club off the wages that we paid last season to just 4 of our veteran midfielders Etuhu, Murphy, Dunne and MGP .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2109838/Owen-Oyston-paid-11m-Blackpool-relegated-Nick-Harris.html

The best person to sort this club out and most of the other 92 would be the current Chairman of Blackpool. I've got to say that I admire his style. Karl Oyston could run an entire club off the wages that we paid last season to just 4 of our veteran midfielders Etuhu, Murphy, Dunne and MGP .

They don't have a training ground.

Guest Norbert

A training ground is pretty useful though. And they have Paul Ince as manager, so who knows how long they'll be above us.

They are above us and in no danger of bankruptcy.

Are they?

On the financials, Theno, why may we go bankrupt and the Trotters not?

Are you aware that our trading losses have been dealt with differently than Bolton's? Last time I looked at Bolton's accounts there was a Director's loan outstanding of £120 million. Despite all the crap we've had to contend with, I know which camp I'd rather be sat in.

Don't get me wrong, it ain't great but I think your comparison sucks.

Interesting that Rhodes odds now collapsed to just evens to join Wigan !

Whelan is an old fox and I think he would love to put one over on the Venky's.

No smoke without fire.

Coyley or wee Dougie - Jordan, make your mind up time.

No smoke without fire.

Cheers Mercey but I'll stick with Bowery for now!

No smoke without fire.

Don't think Whelan would fork out the necessary money either for wages or transfer fee. Anyway - surely these odds most be rubbish as you and Nicko keep saying he is going to that high flying team Bolton.

Neither Bolton or wigan provide a bigger or better opportunity than Rovers so why would Rhodes choose them ?

Nor would they have the clout to pay up a minimum of £9m hard cash.

They won't!

Think about it, if we were that hard up we wouldn't have signed anyone to further commit the financial burden before the non playing dross had been moved on. That hasn't been the case but admittedly the signings haven't been of the marque type we crave but are an additional financial burden nonetheless.

Common sense (hopefully not the kiss of death) and interpretation of current activity, suggests Rhodes is going nowhere unless we get an immense bid. Think Andy Carroll for £35 million. Who'd you rather have in your line up?

You too.

What's your poison tonight, Red from Cahors, Bordeaux, Bergerac, St Emilion or a New Zealand chilled white?

Rovers winning is a rare occurrence these days so enjoying a Châteauneuf-du-Pape.

And yours ?

Neither Bolton or wigan provide a bigger or better opportunity than Rovers so why would Rhodes choose them ?

Nor would they have the clout to pay up a minimum of £9m hard cash.

Pains me to say it but Rhodes joined us because he thought we were PL bound and the wages were good !

I think he's a pretty intelligent guy and will realise that either Bolton or Wigan will get there before we do !

As far the fee, hopefully, the rupee will drop with our supporters very soon and they will realise that Rovers are, IMO, 'boracic lint' and very soon it will be 'bargain sale time'.

Rovers winning is a rare occurrence these days so enjoying a Châteauneuf-du-Pape.

And yours ?

Bit boring Merc but suits the temperature, just Rose de Provence, got to say from a 5litre box, so what you've downed can't be questioned by her in doors!

Method in the madness.

Bit boring Merc but suits the temperature, just Rose de Provence, got to say from a 5litre box, so what you've downed can't be questioned by her in doors!

Method in the madness.

Nowt wrong with that - enjoy ! Also, some nice spicy reds from that region.

Archived