BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Clearout begins at Rovers

No problem darrenrover shouldnt have reacted like I did, should have counted to ten and gone and made a brew..

No probs JAL, just a shame one or two others on here can't be quite as gracious when they're wrong.

I guess that must be because they are always right, LOL!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No probs JAL, just a shame one or two others on here can't be quite as gracious when they're wrong.

I guess that must be because they are always right, LOL!

We are all losers under Venkys and their associates darrenrover.

I think Best could be decent used right but of we can recoup a couple of million and invest it it would be a good move

He had suitors when we signed him, Norwich I think and one or two others, but with another long-term injury and big wages I doubt many will be interested.

Not that I've written him off or anything. But 4-2-3-1 is the way to go and I'd prefer Campbell to play if Rhodes is injured/suspended. A lot of money to sit on the bench.

Out of curiousity wer the hell is Bruno Irwin Ribiero?? Doesnt even play in the reserves so how the hell are we payng someone who doesnt do anything??

With a first team squad of 627109094826154342993 players, there's ample opportunities to hide.

Maybe he doesn't even bother turning up at Ewood any more, hoping he's been forgotten about and his wages slip through the net.

With a first team squad of 627109094826154342993 players, there's ample opportunities to hide.

Maybe he doesn't even bother turning up at Ewood any more, hoping he's been forgotten about and his wages slip through the net.

Maybe he is a pseudo player with the wages paid into a Portuguese villa account

Best's goal record is pathetic really. Apart from 1 1/2 season at Coventry he's a 1 in 5 man, even at this level. Would be surprised if any PL teams would look at him with those stats and as not many can afford to pay more than £500K or so in our league I would think that is the most we could expect to get for him. Remember he missed almost all of last season with a career threatening injury as well. Another bad investment I'm afraid who we would be better off clearing out.

Out of curiousity wer the hell is Bruno Irwin Ribiero?? Doesnt even play in the reserves so how the hell are we payng someone who doesnt do anything??

I don't know if true but I was told that he left a couple of weeks ago. I assume another that was paid off.

I don't know if true but I was told that he left a couple of weeks ago. I assume another that was paid off.

Copacabana beach then.

Lest we forget...Dennis Irwin my arse! Steve Kean what a flake and a fraud he was yet he still managed to dupe half the know nowt plonkers in Wapping. I notice the name of this reporter is not carried with the story. My money would be on Agnew as the originator of that shyte.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2023745/Steve-Kean-delighted-Bruno-Ribeiro.html

The club that I'd fear coming in for Rhodes is Newcastle. Have the money, "Big Club", Shearer type signing for the fans.

He'd be third choice behind Cisse and Remy. I told my Newcastle mate that they were allegedly interested and he said he didn't want him.

He's not ready for the PL. Not worth the gamble for the asking price.

I like Rhodes a lot, but "Shearer type signing"? don't see that myself, bit like comparing Ribeiro to Dennis Irwin

Yeah I'm not saying it's exactly the same but a similar player in style. I do agree he's not ready for the PL.

Archived