BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Clearout begins at Rovers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rasado was never given a chance really ... Got caught up in all the politics at the club..........

The Huddersfield game keeps being mentioned but which player doesn't make a few mistakes...

Find it hard that the people in charge are blinded to the constant mistakes of Lowe yet all around him people are being pushed out......

Lowe .Morris . Ollson have Alll been given chance after chance yet still here.......

Rasado was never given a chance really ... Got caught up in all the politics at the club..........

The Huddersfield game keeps being mentioned but which player doesn't make a few mistakes...

Find it hard that the people in charge are blinded to the constant mistakes of Lowe yet all around him people are being pushed out......

Lowe .Morris . Ollson have Alll been given chance after chance yet still here.......

That'll be because they want to build a new squad of players in the 5k+ a week wage band. When eventually big money from sales does come in whether it be now, Jan or end of season then everybody on a bigger wage will be sold/ released or paid off leaving a wage bill closer to the new skint budget of the club in line with the ffp and giving Venkys what they wanted in the first place i.e a cheap toy that they can actually afford :(

Strongly agree.

Think we are about to find out just how much, or little, influence Shebby retains as he really rated Rosado.

totally agree that Morris and Ollson aren't up to scratch at this level and they shouldn't be in our squad that's for sure.

Now for Etuhu, Orr and possibly Givet if he still doesn't want to stay.

Etuhu isn't the worst player in the world and i would prefer him to lowe. Orr on the other hand is very suspect and Givet's attitude isn't right so all in all it's not great for these. :(

Have to agree and disagree. I do wonder how often Lowe would get played if he wasn't a local boy who came through the ranks. Morris has looked decent when I have seen him. Think he could be a decent prospect.

Always thought Rosado had potential and was never really given a fair go. Not sure he's suited to championship football though.

Rosado? Cant bring him to mind at all. Where/when did he play and what did he look like?

He was slow, couldn't pass and couldn't tackle when I saw him play. No idea what type of player he was supposed to be.

Shebby saw something in him though.

..hold on, I think I might have got him mixed up with Paulo Jorge !

I think someone says this means we've probably paid half his contract up. If he had 2 years to go and was on £10K a week that would have cost somewhere around £500,000. That must be our gate money for about 5 or 6 home games. Gravy train rolls on.

Archived