BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Clearout begins at Rovers

Think MGP will stay and ethuhu will be given another chance. I would also loan Martin out think if he went to a team in France or Spain we would get treble the money next season than we would selling him now. I also wouldn't get rid of both Marcus and Nunes one should stay for back up.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Formica failed his medical and could be heading back to Blackburn.

Do we have insurance against this sort of thing or a case against the club he was loaned to?

Don't worry. Formica has been sold. He passed the test.

The club (Bani Yas FC) confirmed on Twitter earlier today along with a picture.

https://twitter.com/BaniyasClub/status/352425571730472960/photo/1

It says (From Google Translate): Muslim Suhail Alkatiri member Board of Directors of football with Argentine Mauro Formica Abdullah Al Harthy, director of the first team.

Doesn't he just, huge step backwards though for a player looking to play in the top leagues in Europe so I can kind of sympathise.

Good luck to him, always seemed to try hard for us.

• Backroom

Lots of necessary football skills can be improved significantly, unfortunately pace is not one of them

Pace can be improved significantly by using certain drills, surely? Admittedly I know little but I'd imagine leg and core strength are the key ingredients for pace?

• Backroom

Isn't explosive pace and acceleration down to the length of your tendons or similar?

You can get fitter and the like but doubt it will increase actual pace

Don't worry. Formica has been sold. He passed the test.

The club (Bani Yas FC) confirmed on Twitter earlier today along with a picture.

https://twitter.com/BaniyasClub/status/352425571730472960/photo/1

It says (From Google Translate): Muslim Suhail Alkatiri member Board of Directors of football with Argentine Mauro Formica Abdullah Al Harthy, director of the first team.

Is Jeremy Clarkson really his agent?

Pace can be improved significantly by using certain drills, surely? Admittedly I know little but I'd imagine leg and core strength are the key ingredients for pace?

Small steps is one. BUT you need to rem that every apprentice is taught to improve his pace to the same degree, therefore slow players although faster are still slow. :wacko:

• Backroom

Small steps is one. BUT you need to rem that every apprentice is taught to improve his pace to the same degree, therefore slow players although faster are still slow. :wacko:

Ah didn't think of it 'relatively'. Was thinking individually. Fair play.

Just translated the story that accompanies the Baniyas picture of Mauro on Twitter and it says they've decided not to sign him because of his x-ray results during the medical.

Think Nicko's got the wrong end of the stick.

Thats good stuff though. I feared he was going to be here for 2-3 years more.

I can see these players leaving this summer: Martin Olsson and Scott Dann some of the new (insert football legend's name here) players. Rooney and Smalling are already gone.

We look to be stuck with Batigol for another year and that leaves us with New-Gattuso I think.

Archived