BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Another great win by India in the 2nd T20 match in Sydney. Chasing a daunting 195 to win, Dhawa and Rahul put on 56 for the 1st wicket. Kohli hit 40 and Pandya finished off the Aussies with an unbeaten 42, including two 6’s in the final over to wrap up the series 2-0 with one to play.

The Big Bash kicked off in Oz, Tasmania actually, today. Hobart Hurricanes beat the Sydney Sixers by 16 runs. A number of changes to the format of the game including a bonus point to the side with most runs after 10 overs, use of a substitute and 4 powerplay overs at the start of the innings instead of 6 with the other 2 used after 10 overs. Might seem a bit complicated, but isn’t. My money, as usual, is on the Melbourne Stars. Well worth a watch, most games starting at 8-15am on BT Sports, our time.

Edited by Riversider28
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching Aus v India

Carnage with India 6-19 and Kohli gone

.......... not long later ........

India 9-36 and Shami retired hurt, so all out in their 2nd innings. 

Aus to bat in their 2nd chasing 90 to win.

An interesting session incoming.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

1 hour ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I'm watching Aus v India

Carnage with India 6-19 and Kohli gone

.......... not long later ........

India 9-36 and Shami retired hurt, so all out in their 2nd innings. 

Aus to bat in their 2nd chasing 90 to win.

An interestong session incoming.

ARA, that was a fast bowling masterclass.

Not one ball wasted, no extras, not one Indian batsman reaching double figures. Hazelwood and Cummings, words can't describe how well they bowled.

9 minutes ago, dave birch said:

ARA, that was a fast bowling masterclass.

Not one ball wasted, no extras, not one Indian batsman reaching double figures. Hazelwood and Cummings, words can't describe how well they bowled.

It was indeed and India had no answer. I'm glad I tuned in to witness it.

40 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

It was indeed and India had no answer. I'm glad I tuned in to witness it.

I had India winning this test based on their first innings effort.

If anyone can get a vid of the India 2nd innings do it, it's well worth while, and it's not long, only 21.5 or so overs.

Two makeshift openers for the Aussies showing what could have been.

I noticed earlier today that Jacques Kallis has joined the England coaching staff as batting consultant.

I think it’s for the Sri Lanka tour only at this stage but what a player he was, let’s hope some of the magic rubs off. 

• Like 1

He was used as a pawn by Forbes Burnham's Guyana government, under the name of apartheid, to distract attention away from his own dodgy elections practices.  The Windies selectors were just as bad.  It took them over ten years before they picked an Indo Caribbean to play for them.  Even Viv Richards didn't cover himself in glory here.  Maybe that's why he had a love child with a Bollywood actress, to distract attention from his own racist statements.

Just watching the Big Bash- Perth v Adelaide. Commentator talking to Barrow born Liam Livingstone who asks him which footy team he supports, Blackburn Rovers he replies. He said after a couple of dodgy seasons we are now on our way back. I think he may have been out in the sun too long. 

Edited by Riversider28
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Riversider28 said:

Just watching the Big Bash- Perth v Adelaide. Commentator talking to Barrow born Liam Livingstone who asks him which footy team he supports, Blackburn Rovers he replies. He said after a couple of dodgy seasons we are now on our way back. I think he may have been out in the sun too long. 

Give the lad a break - he must have been in cricket bubbles for most of the last 6 months.