BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Match Preview: Rovers v Huddersfield Town - 21st Sept 2013

Stuart

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very poor result. You can see Shebby/Venkys turning the heat up on Bowyer soon...we have 3 very very tough games coming up too which could realistically yearn 0 points, especially given our away form. Concerning.

I really do like Bowyer but like RVR I think to date, he has come up short against better managers tactically. He doesn't seem to have a plan B whatsoever.

• Backroom

As predicted two poor teams who didn't do nearly enough to win the game

They will be happy but we shouldn't be we never looked like making them sweat and the game passed without event

We probably had the better players they had the better organisation and shape but they are a very poor team which speaks volumes about us now

King tried but the only other highlight was ruthless assassin Lee Williamson

Leaving Lowe on and taking off the midfielder that can tackle and the midfielder that can pass strikes me as a bit odd unless they were both hurt

I didn't see the game today but from what I've heard and seen in the previous 3 games, Bowyer needs to adapt his formation, or personnel ASAP. As I said before, it won't be long before the knives are out. Square pegs in round holes springs to mind. How many more times does he want to try Cairney in the AM role before realising it's not working?

• Backroom

When their keeper is time wasting early in the first half you would hope we would have the wherewithal to take the game to them and really push for a winner

We didn't - instead we looked happy to see the game out sadly

Archived