BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] January Transfer Window 2014

neophox

Pulis is a massive fan of Dann. was when he was manager of Stoke. plus a couple of palace fans have been telling me Pulis wanted Dann since taking the job there at Palace

I was a bit unsure until you mentioned about the palace fans you know.

Sounds like a done deal.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about that young centre half from Oldham that clubs have been sniffing around? Think we would have change left on that deal if we sold Dann for £2.5mil. That being said if Dann did leave I would prefer a more experienced centre half as a replacement.

I was a bit unsure until you mentioned about the palace fans you know.

Sounds like a done deal.

it is just one Palace fan but he tweeted me yesterday saying that Dann to Palace was close to happening. but he does seem spot on with this.

How about that young centre half from Oldham that clubs have been sniffing around? Think we would have change left on that deal if we sold Dann for £2.5mil. That being said if Dann did leave I would prefer a more experienced centre half as a replacement.

James Tarkowski is the Oldham centre back. only 20/21 so seems a good prospect but would still like experience CB in but a lot will come down to cost and wages

Palace wants Dann for 2.5 million pounds

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/crystal-palace-transfer-news-scott-2977889

who could Rovers get as his replacement tho?

Nixon again. Please Chaddy stop taking this pillocks word as gospel. One day he will get one right but if you fire enough shots eventually one will hit the target.

Dann to Palace would be slightly disappointing but we can replace him. He's not good enough for the prem in my eyes, a good championship defender though. Kilgallon will be his replacement. I suspect GB expected Dann to go last summer and Kilgallon was brought in as his replacement. 30k a week for Dann? Not for me.

Dann to Palace would be slightly disappointing but we can replace him. He's not good enough for the prem in my eyes, a good championship defender though. Kilgallon will be his replacement. I suspect GB expected Dann to go last summer and Kilgallon was brought in as his replacement. 30k a week for Dann? Not for me.

Kilgallon hasn't replaced Dann because he's not as good as Dann, simple as that.

The defence is more or less sorted as it stands, selling Dann would be madness in my book as he's one of the most consistent performers in the current side.

Kilgallon hasn't replaced Dann because he's not as good as Dann, simple as that.

The defence is more or less sorted as it stands, selling Dann would be madness in my book as he's one of the most consistent performers in the current side.

Aye, but does he want to go?If so, then keeping him would be greater madness. A promotion / play offs push needs to be built upon a solid foundation, and players who are committed to the cause, not wantaways, or billy-big-timers, or has-beens.

Let the player say what he wants, and then act accordingly.

Dann to Palace would be slightly disappointing but we can replace him. He's not good enough for the prem in my eyes, a good championship defender though.

Let's get to the Prem before we worry about that. :blink:

A good Championship defender is what we need and what we have. Destabilizing the Dannley partnership could all but blow our playoff chances.

Aye, but does he want to go?If so, then keeping him would be greater madness. A promotion / play offs push needs to be built upon a solid foundation, and players who are committed to the cause, not wantaways, or billy-big-timers, or has-beens.

Let the player say what he wants, and then act accordingly.

No he doesn't want to go, not heard a thing in the press or the rumour mill coming out of the club, so I'd say he wants to stay.

Another remnant of Steve Kean leaves the building. Fantastic stuff!!! Just need to shift Leon Best, Dickinson Etuhu, the vile stench from the corridors, the stubborn Cumbernauld skid marked wc and the stashed bottles of scotch from behind the wall panels in Bowyers office and I can start to forget he even breaths the same air as me.

Good riddance I think .. How a so called capt can shove a young lad over and threaten him like that was pathetic behaviour . I used to goal and if someone had done that to me I'd of knocked him spark out

Archived