BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nottingham Forest vs. Rovers - Saturday 18th January 2014

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If king is fit I would play him wide right and bring cairney central in place of williamson.

But me and bowyer don't agree on the midfield line-up very often!

It's not often we agree Bucksrover but amen to that.

All about the fit three or not......Robbo crucial, as is JR......Dann, well......point good, win fantastic, lose, back in the mix, 2-1 Rovers.

The vibe is Eastwood is playing and Robbo not made it-from one of the coaching staff at Brockhall early evening.

Rather disappointing tickets sales for tomorrow considering it is a big game and not a particularly long journey.

Over 1300 sold on the back of over 4000 going to City? are you having a laugh?

First of two back to back games that I think will define the rest of our season.

Think without Robbo, Forest will edge it - goalkeeper position has been our achilles heel too often this season.

Will Dann play and even if he does, will his head be in south London?

No point sitting back, need to be positive and take game to Forest - unfortunately, not sure that's part of Bowyer's mindset.

Assuming Robbo doesn't make it, I'd go:

Eastwood / Henley, Dann, Hanley, Spurr / Lowe / Taylor, Cairney, Williamson, Marshall / Rhodes.

Cairney to pull the strings in the centre and Taylor and Marshall to get up close to support Rhodes when going forward.

We're just paying on the gate and I'm sure we won't be the only ones, probably be closer to 1.5k in the end

I'm travelling down there with three people who don't yet have tickets. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a good 'walk on' crowd today.

• Moderation Lead

One thing that can't be crtisized is the away followings the side has had this season, they've been tremendous.

Quite. I think the only followings sub 1k have been Tuesday night jaunts to far flung places!

Well interesting game today.

I wouldn't play robo dann or Rhodes if there is any doubt over them. Important all three recover to play a lot of games rather than lose them for a few games. Derby is just as important a game.

Gestede upfront marshall Lowe Williamson Taylor Cairney midfield. Spurr kilgallon Hanley Henley. Eastwood.

I think we could actually control the game with that team. Did well against Man city. Options of bringing on king dunn DJ.

The emergence of Gestede Marshall and Taylor is making such a difference.

I'd like robo dann and Rhodes involved but don't want to lose them for an extended period.

We are setting off in a few, can't resist as it only 60 miles from me. Anyone know where to park?

Near Notts County social club. Or Victoria Embankment. Have to pay but secure and usually a good getaway I am informed......

Not got our tickets yet but can be picked up by corner of Brian Clough Stand according to NFFC.

Fingers crossed that we don't play Williamson and Lowe in middle and we have Cairney running the game from middle of park with Lowe winning ball and giving it to him to work his magic.

COYB

En route to Nottingham. Only have one request Mr Bowyer.... PLAY CAIRNEY IN THE MIDDLE.

He'll play Lowe and Willo today I expect. Forest have a decent midfield with Reid, Moussi and Lansbury. If you give Reid space in this league he will murder you, very talented player. The battle will be in the middle I expect so perhaps might see 4-5-1

Cairney Willo Lowe Taylor Marshall

Gestede.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing Bowyers selection. Probability is he proves me completely wrong and plays all three attackers ala Leeds

Archived