SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday v Rovers

Neal

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

If you can't take it, don't dish it out, again, a simple lesson. Chaddy hasn't helped himself of late, even hoodwinking people into thinking he's being bullied on here. Now he gives it back and that's acceptable? Double standards again.

I am sure there will be some stable positivity being posted soon

Didn't take long

Keane mistake that cos Rovers a much deserve win. Clearly the better team. should have played it long instead of short pass.

Very good touch by Bowyer at the end of the game coming over to the fans to thanks us for our great support today. we never said stop signing all game

mistakes by players cost us today. nothing to do with the manager.

im sure thats some fans blame the manager but clearly not.

Sheff Wed second goal, the ball clearly out.

ref was again shocking. not good enough to give the right and clear decisions.

i like the way that everyone blame Bowyer but players mistakes cos us. not the manager. Most fans at the game will say this. now on the coach home now. disappointed but remaining positive.

Bowyer is still the right manager for us.

still unbeaten in 8 games. ;-)

Ref are very well paid to make the correct decisions and they clearly do not.

clear pen for Foul on Gestede not given. ball cross the goal line for a goal kick for us not given and thats how they scored their second goal.

I notice the keyboard gang are out tonight. why werent u at the game? support your team.

how many chances did we have??? loads today.

clear pen not given.

Rhodes shooting when he should have pass to Gestede.

a couple of shots by Gestede and Rhodes. plus a Kilgallon shot that went just wide.

goals win games and we didnt take our chances.

should have won by miles. players mistakes cost us. not the manager

When all else fails resort to slagging off people for not going, poor form Chaddy poor form.

Spot on Tom

As I say it reminds me of the substitute appearance money conspiracy theory under previous managers

It does but why bring on Varney and Etuhu in the final minutes of the last two games?

but you're ok to call him a 'fool'? Poor form.

The BRFCS lynch mob are out again, rounding on anyone who has a different opinion.

Come on mate, you can't be a Bowyer fan. He's dismantled the best squad in the league remember.

• Backroom

but you're ok to call him a 'fool'? Poor form.

The BRFCS lynch mob are out again, rounding on anyone who has a different opinion.

And why did I call him a fool? For slagging off people not going

That's not just a different opinion

Fair play for going 3-1 up in the first place. However, it seems Bowyer has once again shown his tactical inability to respond when his opposite number switches it up. It was as if he was afraid to make a substitution because the team was winning. At least that's the false hope of the playoffs finally put to bed.

And why did I call him a fool? For slagging off people not going

That's not just a different opinion

Dictionary definition of a fool

One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.

Now let me see who that disscription fits!

It was also the first non swear word that came to mind!

That is why your a mod, as apposed to us mere mortals,

Bring ABBEY back by the way, he was provoked, again

I just hope the learnings from this season are used for next season I.e. You learn more from failure than you do from success...

Hope...

If that was true of all people, we would be top of the league!

I'm pretty sure we've won 3 in 11. Which doesn't sound quite as good. :blush:

Stats eh?!?!

Yes stats - but interesting how not so long ago people were saying what a good run we were on just to highlight the fact that Lowe hadn't been in the team :rock:

When all else fails resort to slagging off people for not going, poor form Chaddy poor form.

Maybe in this case he was reacting to people who hadn't actually seen the match pulling the team apart when they haven't actually seen the match. There seems to be plenty on here almost wanting Bowyer to fail so they can say how they told us he wasn't a manager etc. etc.

Archived