BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday v Rovers

Neal

how many chances did we have??? loads today.

clear pen not given.

Rhodes shooting when he should have pass to Gestede.

a couple of shots by Gestede and Rhodes. plus a Kilgallon shot that went just wide.

goals win games and we didnt take our chances.

should have won by miles. players mistakes cost us. not the manager

AAArrrrrgggghhhh!

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

St Matthew's passion? Also, just like Rovers, you know how it will all end up!

Is that a new Marks and Spencer aftershave?

Fans where excellent today and in full voice. Once again I thought the effort was there from the whole team, been really pleased the last few games.

Season is now effectively over but I still fancy a strong finish to the season and you just never know, I was nearly sick in my mouth when we conceded AGAIN. But you would have to be a sit at home armchair fan or a champ man guru to not see how we are progressing.

I'm looking forward to hopefully offloading some more deadwood and seeing what bargains GB can find. If you want rid of GB then you have very short memories, for the first time in ages I feel we are moving in the right direction on the field.

I understand off the field it is a different matter, but that ain't the managers fault.

clear pen not given.

a couple of shots by Gestede and Rhodes. plus a Kilgallon shot that went just wide.

How many saves did Robbo make because it sounded like he was making them regularly on the radio?

Oh, and whilst your in a "stat" mode, Wednesday had mores shots on target, more shots off target , more possession and 3 times more corners.

This finally puts the end to this promotion lark, to be quite honest if this is how we play when the pressure is on I would rather not go up, we would get smashed for 6 every single week.

100 million greenies would take sting out of that totally for me.

• Backroom

Ref are very well paid to make the correct decisions and they clearly do not.

clear pen for Foul on Gestede not given. ball cross the goal line for a goal kick for us not given and thats how they scored their second goal.

I notice the keyboard gang are out tonight. why werent u at the game? support your team.

Fool

Thanks for the summary JB.

Chaddy please take a day off. It's frustrating enough.

+ flipping 1

why dont u give it a rest Booth.

where you at the game!!? another armchair fan who doesnt attend the game but gives views on matters you clearly didnt see

Are you ill?

clear pen not given.

1) How many chances? No where NEAR as many as they did. Jordan had another two chances (one of which he should have passed) and that's about it.

2) clear penalty? You either haven't seen it yet, or where sat with the away fans at the other side of the ground... I was with the away fans, we all looked at each other and said "@#/? knows, too far away" the ref was far too far away to ever see it anyway.

3) killgallons 'shot' (I say 'shot' because it was more like a whack goal wards) was well wide. Rudys a mile away.

I'm 100% sure your on the wind up Chaddy, it's definitely working!!

Out of 20 teams who played today, only GB and Yeovil's manager didn't use a sub in normal time.

Yeovil are 'rock bottom'

But surely subs are subs cos somebody in the starting eleven is better than them? Ever considered that if we had made 3 subs midway through the second half just for the sake of it that we may have lost? Look at the result of subbing Dunny v Burnley.

Fact is that a team winning by two goals should never need to make a sub just for the sake of it. The onus is on the opposition to do that. Once that has happened then we may or may not counter their move with one of our own. It's frequently a devil if you do and devil if you dont situation.

• Moderation Lead

why dont u give it a rest Booth.

where you at the game!!? another armchair fan who doesnt attend the game but gives views on matters you clearly didnt see

He might be a season ticker holder with other commitments that couldn't make it today, that's certainly the case for me.

Get off your high horse you goon.

It's getting close for the last few places in the play offs. At half time Wigan have 67 points, then Brighton have 64, Reading/63, Ipswich/62, Blackburn/62.
Fans where excellent today and in full voice. Once again I thought the effort was there from the whole team, been really pleased the last few games.

Season is now effectively over but I still fancy a strong finish to the season and you just never know, I was nearly sick in my mouth when we conceded AGAIN. But you would have to be a sit at home armchair fan or a champ man guru to not see how we are progressing.

I'm looking forward to hopefully offloading some more deadwood and seeing what bargains GB can find. If you want rid of GB then you have very short memories, for the first time in ages I feel we are moving in the right direction on the field.

I understand off the field it is a different matter, but that ain't the managers fault.[/quot

+1

Chaddy has a valid point in that anyone who actually made the effort to attend today is in a far better position to comment on the game than the legion of internet warriors on here.

Whether other supporters who went to the game would agree with Chaddy as to the quality of the performance, I suspect that might be a different matter entirely.

• Backroom

Chaddy has a valid point in that anyone who actually made the effort to attend today is in a far better position to comment on the game than the legion of internet warriors on here.

Whether other supporters who went to the game would agree with Chaddy as to the quality of the performance, I suspect that might be a different matter entirely.

100% agree but calling fans not there armchair supporters is just nonsense

But surely subs are subs cos somebody in the starting eleven is better than them? Ever considered that if we had made 3 subs midway through the second half just for the sake of it that we may have lost? Look at the result of subbing Dunny v Burnley.

Fact is that a team winning by two goals should never need to make a sub just for the sake of it. The onus is on the opposition to do that. Once that has happened then we may or may not counter their move with one of our own. It's frequently a devil if you do and devil if you dont situation.

Well that says it all they made 3 (59 ,60 ,79) GB didn't counter at all, did he, seems to happen an awful lot with him.

He never seems to learn, plus it's a squad game, fresh legs !

It's got nothing to do with attending vs non-attending. It's about incessant patronising BS.

We've heard from Chaddy (über positive shockfest) and we've heard from J*B (with a more realistic version of events).

Is it any people are no longer taking Chaddy seriously and getting more and more frustrated with his ultrafan opinions? He dishes it out more than anyone but because he posts like a child and cries 'bully!!!' he's protected.

Archived