BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday v Rovers

Neal

Welcome back bitches. Currently in Sheffield town centre. The fact that I'm posting says a lot about the quality of woman in this town... Just bumped into a rovers fan with "arte et labore" tattoo... Seemed a bit Abbeyish...

Anyway, hope we win tomorrow. To keep the season going at least! If your at hillsborough tomorrow- look out for a "greying" ginger mullet. It's probably me..

im sure that a Saturday night is better there haha. I prefer Nottingham or Newcastle tho..

I will look out for you then.

looking forward to the game. just having a full English breakfast and few pints before coach pick up.

COYB!!!!!

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back bitches. Currently in Sheffield town centre. The fact that I'm posting says a lot about the quality of woman in this town... Just bumped into a rovers fan with "arte et labore" tattoo... Seemed a bit Abbeyish...

Anyway, hope we win tomorrow. To keep the season going at least! If your at hillsborough tomorrow- look out for a "greying" ginger mullet. It's probably me..

Cock

Very tough game this. Sheff W are a decent team this year and seem strong at home. Recently beat QPR and Brighton.

If we win this one and get within 1 or 2 point of the play offs then I might start believing we can do it. At the moment, it's still an outside bet as there are too many teams in front of us.

It'll definitely be you. I'd be astounded if there's more than one out there with a 'greying' ginger mullet...or are you setting trends not following them Jbizzle?

Archived