BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where do the issues lie?

Tom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's pointless changing anything then?

I agree, changing anything other than the ownership is pointless as this lot are at the core of our decline and will be for as long as they're here. Change manager? Why bother if there is no structure or leadership. Might as well continue on the downward spiral as it is inevitable under venkys I'm afraid.

You can forward plan all you want but if the manager you appoint is the wrong man, then your goosed.

The point being though that if you forward plan then, if you find yourselves in a position where you feel your team can do no more under the present manager as soton did with Adkins, then you have a short list ready and lose no time replacing him.

Suggest the Owners read the book "Soccernomics" and then realise they have no friggin idea.

Step 2 bequeath Club to 2 x Ian's (plus Trust support)

Step 3 ...then and only then appoint new Manager appropriate to task.

Simples really!

I blame the fans.

If Ewood were full and cheering on the boys rather than the stay aways moaning and counting their savings the players would respond better.

There's no evidence that larger crowds have any bearing o-...oooh I see what you're doing.

The midfield is the worst I've seen in 40yrs, the defence isn't far behind but has shown improvement in recent weeks and we have 2 quality strikers that can't play together.

Short memory? It's no long since we had Murphy and Etuhu, and only a bit longer since we had Radoslav petrovic

There is a lot wrong with our club from top to bottom. In actual fact, there is very little right.

However, given the players we have, IMV, the buck stops with our boring abject manager and his dumbed down coaching minions.

It's quite simple, in any walk of life whether it be hiring a gardener, getting a kitchen fit or selecting a CEO, you employ the best you can. IMV, Rovers simply don't.

Fail to prepare then prepare to fail !

Short memory? It's no long since we had Murphy and Etuhu, and only a bit longer since we had Radoslav petrovic

Bunkum.

Even Murphy contributed more than the current midfield and Etuhu never played.

As for Petrovic, well he was useless I'll grant you that much, but for a 'week in week out' midfield unit you'll be hard pressed to find worse.

• Backroom

To be fair to Petrovic, he's done well everywhere he's been, except here. Playing under one of the worst managers ever might have had some impact on his performance level here.

I get blamed for everything else . It's my fault the Hatton garden bank got robbed .. What else is my fault ha

Are you kidding?? FFP is all your fault. If it weren't for you we could have lost our first billion by now.

I blame abbey, he started all this, chaddy and parson are in the right, if it wasn't for abbey we would be challenging for a champions league place.

Amateur! I singlehandedly forced the Trust to sell to Venkys!

CAIRNEY and MARSHALL two of our creative midfielders have been far too INCONSISTENT! They don't do enough defensively which is why we concede so many goals, yet both are picked week in week out! Anybody see marshall messing about in our on box against forest, we were lucky they didn't score on that occasion. These two players would definitely not get into the starting 11 of teams above us week in week out. Both have talent it is upto BOWYER to get the best out of them offensivly and defensively.

To be fair to Petrovic, he's done well everywhere he's been, except here. Playing under one of the worst managers ever might have had some impact on his performance level here.

That maybe so.

I'll never forget Petrovic's display against Villa at home in the relegation season, its the worst 45minutes I've ever seen of a player in a Rovers shirt, he was taken off at h/t so it must have been glaringly obvious for that **** to have seen it to.

That maybe so.

I'll never forget Petrovic's display against Villa at home in the relegation season, its the worst 45minutes I've ever seen of a player in a Rovers shirt, he was taken off at h/t so it must have been glaringly obvious for that **** to have seen it to.

Arsenal away was particularly bad too when we got tonked 7-1. He was the pick of the litter that day.

• Backroom

Vukcevic was another one who failed to live up to the hype. Think we were sold a dud on that deal though, as he's gone on to play for minnows since then, and Sporting were the only notable club he'd ever played for before we shelled out £3M + agents fees.

Venkys are not the blame for our current predicament. They are funding the club and backing the team. Some may not like to get used to that idea but its something that you have to live with for the time being and its time for moving on.

GB lack of tactics are to blame.

How many points have we wasted fro winning positions ? 30 maybe more.

How many points have we thrown away because we haven't had a plan B or C ? Ad another 7 or 8.

We have wasted more points than a lot of teams together. We should have been high and dry and well positioned in the top 2. We have the players we have the quality whats been missing is just how best to get the best out of these players and that falls on the managers head.

It is a simple reasoning.

Now then, lets move on for next season and give it one final chance of getting up. That means Abbey relenting on the venky abuse, it means losing the morons from the fans, it means creating a siege mentality at the club and it measn the club goes for it from the off next season. Its the only way forward.

Sorry wazza venkys are a 20000000 million % to blame for everything . I won't EVER stop giving them @#/? until the day I draw my last breath and even then I will have a word with the big man and find out how to get a ghost gig and I will haunt them forever .

Venkys are not the blame for our current predicament. They are funding the club and backing the team. Some may not like to get used to that idea but its something that you have to live with for the time being and its time for moving on.

GB lack of tactics are to blame.

How many points have we wasted fro winning positions ? 30 maybe more.

How many points have we thrown away because we haven't had a plan B or C ? Ad another 7 or 8.

We have wasted more points than a lot of teams together. We should have been high and dry and well positioned in the top 2. We have the players we have the quality whats been missing is just how best to get the best out of these players and that falls on the managers head.

It is a simple reasoning.

Now then, lets move on for next season and give it one final chance of getting up. That means Abbey relenting on the venky abuse, it means losing the morons from the fans, it means creating a siege mentality at the club and it measn the club goes for it from the off next season. Its the only way forward.

Er, who hired GB ?

Archived