BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Job vacancies

Was reading through rovers vacancies after seeing a tweet , then noticed the Commercial Director Role

http://www.rovers.co.uk/club/jobvacancies.aspx

Thoughts , never seen rovers advertise this way ?

. Very unusual to advertise a high profile job in the normal job ads,was talking to someone today at the club,and they want this apt quickly,to replace Dave Biggar who's gone back to USA,pity he's gone as he was the one guy who seemed to know what he was doing...

. Very unusual to advertise a high profile job in the normal job ads,was talking to someone today at the club,and they want this apt quickly,to replace Dave Biggar who's gone back to USA,pity he's gone as he was the one guy who seemed to know what he was doing...

Was thinking that myself, not the usual approach by doing it via the website .

I was more surprised it was hidden in between the other coaching Vacancies

Maybe they have got somebody in mind and are just going through the motions or want somebody local? Surely it will have been advertised in the football trade magazines as Dave Biggar leaving his post would have been mentioned in the news sections etc and considering the state of the club finances needs the best possible candidates to apply.

I see that Rovers are after new Under 18's lead coach and assistant coach for the under 18's.

who was in charge of the under 18's last season? have they left or move on to another coach?

Gaz has probably lined up a couple of his ushers from the wedding.

I noticed the other day that Myers was now Commercial and Communications Director

Kiss ass, operate cheaply, have the right connections :blink: and climb the pole whether you know what you are doing or not. Look how quick Aggers slithered his way up.

I see that Rovers are after new Under 18's lead coach and assistant coach for the under 18's.

who was in charge of the under 18's last season? have they left or move on to another coach?

Brian Carey was the Under-18 coach but is believed to be linking up again with Dean Saunders at Chesterfield. Carey was Saunders assistant at both Wrexham and Wolves. Gary Finley was Carey's assistant with the Under-18's but don't know what he is now doing unless he is going with Carey.

ive mentioned ss quite a few times in my cv,he made a big impression on me in asia.i think jason cundy summed him up excentley when he called him a ham shanker in a interview he did with him,poor shebby thought it was a term of affection.

I look forward to the 'Job Vacancies' carrying an ad for 'First Team Manager' with No. 1 on the 'qualification and attributes' list being:

* NOT a feckin jumped up academy coach

Depressing to read this. He's got his faults but Bowyer has done well including saving us from relegation. A change is needed but what has he done to warrant personal abuse?

Be a decent human being.

Also who searches for a commercial director through a website add? Surely its all through headhunters?

Depressing to read this. He's got his faults but Bowyer has done well including saving us from relegation. A change is needed but what has he done to warrant personal abuse?

Be a decent human being.

Also who searches for a commercial director through a website add? Surely its all through headhunters?

Wow that's a positive twist on what actually happened.

Be a decent human being - not sure if that odd comment is aimed at me but I'm one of the nicest people you could wish to meet, I just think GB is pants.

Maybe they have got somebody in mind and are just going through the motions or want somebody local? Surely it will have been advertised in the football trade magazines as Dave Biggar leaving his post would have been mentioned in the news sections etc and considering the state of the club finances needs the best possible candidates to apply.

And why not advertise locally.

To find a candidate with the correct credentials in sport/football who is from the area and has an affinity with Blackburn Rovers is surely better for the club.

After all the moaning and crying on here about Shaw and his Preston connections it would certainly ease the blood pressure of a few on here ....

Didn't Gaz take us into the relegation zone (the only one of 5 to do so) before the players self preservation kicked in? ;)

Oh and Jordan's goals kept us up as well., but he's crap aint he. can't run cant pass, can only SCORE GOALS.

And why not advertise locally.

To find a candidate with the correct credentials in sport/football who is from the area and has an affinity with Blackburn Rovers is surely better for the club.

After all the moaning and crying on here about Shaw and his Preston connections it would certainly ease the blood pressure of a few on here ....

Not sure what your reply was getting at and apologise if I have mis-interpreted your post , I used the or want somebody local? as a possible reason for just advertising it on the site, if they have not advertised the post elsewhere.

Regarding your second point that will depend on who gets the job blood pressures might be raised :)

Archived