BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 4

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blend into what, though?

There's no framework to it at all, no grand plan. No first choice 11.

Just an ever-changing miasma of selections and formations. No wonder we're under-performing.

It's little wonder he didn't get a sniff. After all our dynamic team is terrorizing the league on it's way to a barnstorming promotion. The title will be in the bag by February half term

Not sure you meant it, but I giggled.

Picking up where Songo'o left off.

basically what i was trying to get at. what was the reason for signing this guy and Barrow? We messed up in the transfer window, and yet Shelfey claims we had a good window

he ain't there ..the place Petshi is

well doesnt matter, either way another waste of a signing.

The excuses are all falling in to line just in time for Fulham away. Loss of Cairney, ffp and loss of our quickest player in Barrow :blink:

you know its coming, triffic! we gave it a good go, but the loss of Barrow just before this vital game was a disruption, and we hope to put things right next game blah blah blah

you know its coming, triffic! we gave it a good go, but the loss of Barrow just before this vital game was a disruption, and we hope to put things right next game blah blah blah

'The restrictions are making it difficult for us compete at this level, I've only been able to sign 3 teams worth of championship standard players since I took charge. The team needs time to gel even though I never flucking well turn out the same side twice in a row' boo hoo.........

2 places in squad available now for loan players when window opens .... do we really need another winger in ? personally i would like us to sign a right back and a central striker , Dwight Tiendalli was released by Swansea last week , was he not ? wonder if he'd come here for 10k a week

Very disappointed that Barrow didnt play much here. He is a pacey winger we needed.

But Bowyer didnt play him. Very poor by him.

But we are playing 4-4-2 now anyway.

I wouldnt be signing anyone else on loan now but start using players from Academy or Under 21's like Nyambe, O'Sullivan, Tomlinson or Mahoney.

Archived