BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Away

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Not happy with that. If this wasn't a must win, then Saturday surely is.

None of them are must win, manager and team massively in comfort zone, fans in the boredom stone, I'm off to find a stone to spend next season under.

In theory a good point... a shame we didn't start the season well.

Sadly this is true.

Unless we write off the season, due to our awful start, then we have to start picking up points in unlikely places.

3 wins in 16...

Nil nil result. full time

ok result tonight but we had 2/3 good chances to score.

Positive is that we have keep another clean sheet tonight.

and don't score for 4 games out of the last 5.Where do you think that's getting us Chaddy? Top 5 are now 14 points away .Do you think we are nearly at the stage of one play off place up for grabs and if so will it be us or one of the ten teams in between who are the more realistic contenders???

I wonder just how GB will spin this in his cosy chat with the owners tomorrow???

Anyway we have ''taken off ''so all's well .

None of them are must win, manager and team massively in comfort zone, fans in the boredom stone, I'm off to find a stone to spend next season under.

It does make you feel that way, Tom.

I'm doubley @#/? off today. Found out that the Rotherham game has been moved to the Friday (brought forward from 11th from 12th Dec).

The same night as our works Christmas do...

...at Ewood!!

So I'll be at the ground AND miss the game. FFS! :angry:

Nil nil result. full time

ok result tonight but we had 2/3 good chances to score.

Positive is that we have keep another clean sheet tonight.

from the Commentary I was listening to said that moving Marshall to the right wing, didn't work and he had less of the ball.

We had 60% possession and Birmingham had 15 shots to our 7 (on and off target).

61% possession yet 7 shots, only 1 on target and 2 corners.

Brum meanwhile had 15 shots, 3 on target and 12 corners from their 39%.

EDIT: just thought the stats were a little strange. For all the nice passing we do we don't really get anywhere. Explains our lack of goals lately.

Looking at Birmingham's lineup and I'm struggling to think of one who might get in our team, other than Gray. Such a patchwork of misfits yet where they are in the table shows the difference a talented manager makes.

im not talking about the managers job, I'm on about our position in the league. Can see us dropping even further

Why are some people taking a win against Brentford as a given? This is BRFC with Gary Bowyer in charge.

Birmingham are on the slide and we either couldn't, or didn't try to exploit that. These are the games you want to get your bonus points in to make up for the poor start.

Just too laid back.

Archived