BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer Sacked

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Moyes hates the fans. Thought we were all scumbags the way Kean was treated and had to leave Ewood early because we were all so bad.

The again shelfie will be a big pal.

However what we really need is a strong character who will kick arse, just as we did when Souness was appointed.

I'm not holding my breath.

• Backroom

I'm going to whisper this, but I believe that Nicko actually broke the story. Bloody hell. Broken clock and all that.

Wonder where he heard it from? He doesn't seem to have had any connections at Ewood since the hairless wonder departed, but maybe he's found somebody on the inside willing to give him info?

Wonder where he heard it from? He doesn't seem to have had any connections at Ewood since the hairless wonder departed, but maybe he's found somebody on the inside willing to give him info?

Bit of a concern if he now has connections at the club once again. He's probably praying for a jock, such as Lambert, to get the gig.

Is this the first time they have cleared the backroom staff out at the same time as the manager? Seems like they know who is coming in to me.

I do believe that when they first took over the club they got rid of every single person that knew anything about football and the running of a club....

• Backroom

It's looking likely it's lambert...hate him personally bit hoping he can do a job. .

Betting suspended on ladbrokes as well as another site for lambert to be next manager

Why the hate? Just curious...

Great news.

IMV, Bowyer and a third rate staff should never have got near the first team in the first instance. I have no sympathy for him as he's had almost 3 years at it and been paid a relative fortune.

Maybe too little too late for this season but who knows. The right appointment will, hopefully, fire some hope, inspiration and ambition into our club.

Lambert seems the front runner but had a little flutter on JFH at a ridiculous 25/1 - I think his name has been in the frame since before the Burnley match.

It's looking likely it's lambert...hate him personally bit hoping he can do a job. .

Betting suspended on ladbrokes as well as another site for lambert to be next manager

Intrigued how you can hate Lambert? And I swear I am not sticking up for the new manager :-). I am indifferent towards him.

Dull, boring arrogant know it all ..everything he did at villa I hated and I prayed he got theme relegated ..I just hate him I have no idea how it Came about I just do

And your thoughts on his Colchester and Norwich sides?

Archived