BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer Sacked

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Gary Bowyer's first-team backroom staff have also departed the club. #rovers

13 retweets4 likes

Retweet

More

2. Had official confirmation that Gary Bowyer has been sacked as manager of #rovers.

42 retweets7 likes

Retweeted

More

• Backroom

There are some good options out there at the moment, really is time for Shaw to earn his keep.

Unforgivable if we get a dud given the potential.

I reckon it will be someone cheap like Chris Powell but hope they go for it.

• Backroom

Wow, can't believe that. Honestly thought we'd be stuck with him for a long time. Get the feeling this is a surprise for him too.

Thanks for your efforts, Gary. I firmly believe you did your best, even though ultimately it wasn't enough.

I hope against hope that they've already got someone lined up (Jokanovic? ...Moyes!?) to take advantage of the international break. More than likely we'll have another daffy appointment, but most of us have got what we asked for, so let's see what happens next.

Terry McPhilips, Craig Short, Tony Grant, John Keeley all gone.

Rovers must have someone line up if all back room staff have gone.

Johnson kept on

Certainly sounds as if somebody as been sounded out and will only come if they can bring their own back room

Archived