BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Embargo Lifted

Tom

Who blinks first ,the missing supporters or the club.Surely the current situation must have given hope to the distrustful

You need to let go of that "us and them" attitude, it won't get you very far.

In the last few weeks some impressive actions have been taken but a few weeks is all it is, we have been systematically damaged over the last 5 years, it is going to take a bit more than a few weeks to get back to what we were.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course it will take time,and if you read my initial post about my father and the 60's boycott,all I am trying to emphasise is sometimes non attendance does not have a necessarily advantageous effect,

.I think I've laboured the point to death,respect everybody's opinion .I am attending the Tea Party armed with, in light of the current situation,a new pack of biscuits instead of the broken biscuits originally planned. :rover:

Of course it will take time,and if you read my initial post about my father and the 60's boycott,all I am trying to emphasise is sometimes non attendance does not have a necessarily advantageous effect,

.I think I've laboured the point to death,respect everybody's opinion .I am attending the Tea Party armed with, in light of the current situation,a new pack of biscuits instead of the broken biscuits originally planned. :rover:

Good lad/lassie, positive outlook and all that

It's not all Jamie dodgers and chocolate hob nobs just yet, someone needs to take the fig rolls just for balance.

That takes the biscuit, January transfer window will be the crunch.

Exclamation mark indeed blondie!!!! :)

It's going to take time for the fans to return,the damage has been done,the club and its reputation had been dragged backwards through the mud.

Like I say it's been tentative steps in the right direction this last past month...let's ALL just hope and pray it continues this way.

Lambert is a breath of fresh air that was much needed.

Great news, remember Steve Clarke and Chris Hughton weren't instant successes at Reading and Brighton but look at them this season. Really looking forward too next season already! Long way to go in this one yet but I think it will be too big an ask for us to go up this year. Big news nonetheless

Doh did not see this comming with clarke

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35005713

• Backroom

That takes the biscuit, January transfer window will be the crunch.

Need to Breakaway from these biscuit puns guys. The Club has only just started to look like it's coming out of the Rocky times. They've had us by the Curly-Wurlys for too long, Daim it!

Curly wurly isn't a biscuit.

This thread is becoming too hard to digest(ive). Venkys have brought this club to its vienneese over the last few years. We've all had to wafer a long time to see some positives. The real crunch will be in the January transfer window. Will we be a rich Tea(m) or left feeding on crumbs again?

On another note, at least the tea party will be 'Nice' and I look forward to hobnobbing with everyone.

Sorry to 'Milk' this post a bit :rover:

This thread is becoming too hard to digest(ive). Venkys have brought this club to its vienneese over the last few years. We've all had to wafer a long time to see some positives. The real crunch will be in the January transfer window. Will we be a rich Tea(m) or left feeding on crumbs again?

On another note, at least the tea party will be 'Nice' and I look forward to hobnobbing with everyone.

Sorry to 'Milk' this post a bit :rover:

I was beTWIXt and between whether to post again also!

I'm in the camp of hard to forgive them for what they've done and have been on self imposed exile for a few of years. I don't know if I'll ever forgive, but I do expect them to mend what they've done as long as they choose to stay. That being said, although its only a small step, I did get the buzz back when Lambo was appointed, so much so I came out of exile and travelled from Scotland to the Preston game.

I don't view that as an endorsement of Venkys, but an endorsement of a good decision for the good of the Club. Giving them positive feed back for good decisions, may encourage them to make more good calls, which will help the Club rebuild. I could choose to boycott until Venkys leave, I could choose to reserve judgement, but give positive feed back to any good decision, or I could choose to go to games regardless of what Venkys are doing to the Club.

No one is any less a SUPPORTER for doing what they think is best for the Club. We all want the same thing at the end of the day.

Archived