BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Middlesbrough (H) Boxing Day (26/12/15) Kick Off @15.00

K-Hod

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too disappointed. Think this game may have come at the wrong time for us after last weeks defeat.

Now, a win at the breezeblock would give us a lift and give me loads of ammo for the banter in my local.

Damn was about to leave! Got hotel booked for tonight will leave later, whats the odds on bolton game being postponed? Don't know if to bother or not!

It's meant to fine up from later this evening and be a lot better Sunday and Monday. Bolton should be OK. With Bolton having played today at Rotherham (if it goes ahead) it should give us an advantage.

Hopefully those who have missed out on their festive footy today can help snap up the remaining 900 or so tickets for The Breezeblock.

Hope it puts out few 1000 boro fans after that year they refused to play at Ewood because had a few injuries which inconvenienced me. Not really fans fault Robson or who ever was in charge refused to play but never liked that club since then.

Haha, you miserable @#/?. I was due to set off at midday but looks like a day sat in my underpants watching crap like Stoke v Bolton and Wolves v Reading...

It's meant to fine up from later this evening and be a lot better Sunday and Monday. Bolton should be OK. With Bolton having played today at Rotherham (if it goes ahead) it should give us an advantage.

Hopefully those who have missed out on their festive footy today can help snap up the remaining 900 or so tickets for The Breezeblock.

If anything I would think this game will be in serious doubt. I live 10 minutes drive away from breezeblock and we are flooded with rain pouring off the hills around the area.

I feel really sorry for you man, you planned this ages ago too!

Thanks, going to go to night, take miss shopping tomorrow in manchester and pray the bolton games on and its a good game!!

Hope Bolton fans are better then Sheffield Wednesday fans, I haven't posted this anywhere, went to that game in my van that has load of tools and stuff in for work, when pulled forward a little bit (usually locks itself once start driving) when leaving had a load of wednesday fans in back, got out run round back see a few fans run off, 1 box of silicone on floor and thought they hadn't got away with anything, next day on a sunday went to work, found 1 had nicked £150 work radio, and other had nicked a £5 box of window handles and trickle vents!! 1 of them came of better then the other!

To be fair we will be in a car this time and it doesn't have a Blackburn badge on the back of it!

That boro fan on the tweet has really wound me up, I'm thinking of joining tw*tter to spend the afternoon telling him some home truths :D

They are more deluded and arrogant than Burnley , nobbers and Newcastle put together !!!

Tinpot club and slum and shitheap of a town .

They are more deluded and arrogant than Burnley , nobbers and Newcastle put together !!!

Tinpot club and slum and shitheap of a town .

I don't know where its come from Abbey, they seem to think they're Champions league, full trophy cabinet etc...

I think Steele's consistent, not usually amazing (like Eastwood was against you last season) but I never see him make absolute howlers.

I think Rhodes could go either way, if Lambert decides that he doesn't suit his style of play then he could go and cash in, but I think there'll still be a lot of interest in him from other Championship promotion hopers, despite his recent performances

Disappointing that, was looking forward to a good battle in the rain. What do you lot think of Jason Steele and do you think Rhodes will stay in the transfer window?

Rovers have a good pedigree for keepers. Steele is only decent a best, but not the worst.

The jury is out on Rhodes now. Which is ironic, if we'd sold him last season there'd have been a lot of anger. I say keep him. If the teams performing he'll bag the goals and that's what it's all about. We definitely need to improve striking options and some steel and creativity in midfield. Others say sell as he doesn't contribute anything else. But if you sell you'll look to replace with a proven goal scorer, and how many of them will be available/could we afford. No one was complaining much when Rhodes was scoring regularly, but it's a game of opinions. Thankfully we now have a manager who's judgement we trust. Hopefully when we play Boro, we'll be in better shape and give you a game.

M62 now closed due to a sink hole. Traffic chaos for football traffic all round.

Disappointing that, was looking forward to a good battle in the rain. What do you lot think of Jason Steele and do you think Rhodes will stay in the transfer window?

To me Steele is average at best but mainly due to his kicking and the odd gaffe would be very happy to see him replaced. Not a promotion winning keeper but with more holes in our squad than a Swiss cheese he's likely safe and will remain no 1 for the foreseeable future.

As for Rhodes to me squad issues - as in he's the only striker who knows where the goal is along with hos good previous form should mean we hang onto hi, or at least want to, in the window.

Archived