SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Middlesbrough (H) Boxing Day (26/12/15) Kick Off @15.00

K-Hod

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I think your confusing him with a Chris Brown that actually hit the target. Ours would've missed her.

Bloody hell I shouldn't have found that funny but I did! Made my dad look up from his bacon butty prep :P

I'm 54 years old and been Supporting Boro for 45 years. A never heard or seen a more rediculous post OMG. Preston away,I travel further for every home game. Expect around 6k with no public transport. And just for the record please find your last few seasons attendances at Boro below.

2014/15= 794

2013/14= 691

2012/13= 545

Now that's laughable ,Anyway i think you get my Drift

And your previous followings at Ewood

circa 600 ( Prem game) ok it was on tv but still Sat tea time

c690, Fri eve tv game

c2400, £12 tickets

c6900, where the fluck did that come from

In the years I've been watching Rovers I've seen the odd big turn out from Boro, One and only one huge turnout last season and I've seen plenty sub 1k and sub 500 ones so be quiet. Your support both home and away is the level of us and Bolton when you aren't doing well so don't be coming on here trying to kid anyone.

I was there that day and we took a fair few. I guess Aitorsarse only started watching them when Juninho turned up

I would suggest that then and only then did their away support down this neck of the woods gather any number. Before that it was standard average club stuff of 400/800 for bog standard Saturday afternoon games. These lot seem to be suffering serious short memory syndrome, just look at their home crowds of a few years ago.

Weather forecast is heavy rain for the next 24 hours! Any chance of this being postponed?! I always remember Wimbledon at home in the mid 90s. Our proximity to the River Darwen doesn't help

Remember that 90's game being called off while players were warming up and Vinnie Jones chest skating towards Blackburn End/Riverside corner.

At the moment its raining like stair rods. Must be a big big doubt if this is to continue.

I'm 54 years old and been Supporting Boro for 45 years. A never heard or seen a more rediculous post OMG. Preston away,I travel further for every home game. Expect around 6k with no public transport. And just for the record please find your last few seasons attendances at Boro below.

2014/15= 794

2013/14= 691

2012/13= 545

Come back when you have won what we have ,you pillock.the town of bori actually makes Blackburn look posh.. Get my drift.

Sorry but you never ever have, nor are you likely to bring a fair few thou to Boro. I'm not giving it high and mighty here. Nor am i being aloof in any way at all. I am just stating facts. Even in your glory days in the 90's etc iv'e never seen you with a good turnout at the Riverside. Bolton are another club with the same level of away support as yourselves. You just don't simply travel in numbers, i can only speak for the Riverside turnout. Maybe you take lots elsewhere but i am yet to witness it.

And up until last season you brought few to ewood .. Away followings are you a dingle or a nobber?

Come back when you have won what we have ,you pillock.the town of bori actually makes Blackburn look posh.. Get my drift.

And up until last season you brought few to ewood .. Away followings are you a dingle or a nobber?

To be fair Abs, it was JHrover that started it.

Just come back home through Livesey / Bog Height. Never seen as much water, either on the side of the roads or coming back up through the drainage and sewer grates. Rain not forecast to stop until tomorrow evening.

Weather forecast is heavy rain for the next 24 hours! Any chance of this being postponed?! I always remember Wimbledon at home in the mid 90s. Our proximity to the River Darwen doesn't help

remember it well was supposed to work rang in sick..the crazy gang doing belly flops on the pitch after the official postponement late on

The pitches around here have held up well but the amount of rain we've had is unprecedented. Since I came back from Spain in early Dec it has rained at some point every single day.

its rained every day bar the preston away game since mid October

Weather forecast is heavy rain for the next 24 hours! Any chance of this being postponed?!

I travelled over from nr Leeds earlier this evening - usually takes just over an hour, best part of two hours today what with all the water around. Quite a few places where floods were right across the road. I can't imagine the pitch will be in the best of health, but given there'll be a lot more traffic around tomorrow than evening today and all the Boro fans travelling by road, it must be odds on the game being postponed.

Hope there's a decision by mid-morning or else there'll be a lot of wasted travel.

No, the Lisbon in my username refers to Sporting Lisbon, when we played over there in our first jaunt in the UEFA Cup. Despite getting beat and going out, the 4,000 Boro fans that night were brilliant, we were still in the ground singing half an hour after the final whistle and got a standing ovation from their fans. One of the proudest nights to be a Boro fan.

I felt the same at Edgeley Park in 2000. We were magnificent.

• Backroom

Would be surprised if it's on, wife went to the Next sale and the roads aren't safe and fully submerged in some places.

Red warning announced for Lancashire as well

2014/15= 794

2013/14= 691

2012/13= 545

You're 54 years old and using 'OMG'....I think I'll just leave it there, shall I?

I felt the same at Edgeley Park in 2000. We were magnificent.

Memories of Stockport are of the League Cup Semifinal where it rained for days, we'd just got to Edgely Park after a nightmare journey after taking the day off work when we were told it was called off. After a 5star meal at McDonalds we set off on another nightmare journey back, only to run out of petrol 20 miles from the nearest petrol station. After 5 miles jogging up the A19 we were picked up by the police who kindly gave us a lift, filled us up and sent us on our way and we got home in the early hours. A proper away day. Looking at the weather forecast it could be a repeat today...

Massive test for us today if the game is on.

Boro looked good at Brighton last week and scored at least a couple from set pieces.

Steele. Marshal, Hanley, Duffy, Olsson.

Lawrence, Akpan, Guthrie, Evans, Conway

Koita

Need to avoid defeat to try and keep in touch with the play offs.

Would be surprised if it's on, wife went to the Next sale and the roads aren't safe and fully submerged in some places.

Red warning announced for Lancashire as well

Provided the Darwen doesn't flood and the pitch continues to drain properly in to it we should be OK.

The red flood warnings are for Whalley, Ribchester and St Michaels. The rest are general rather than severe.

Archived