BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - January 2016

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao, oh right. Completely forgot I posted this. :D

Btw, I'm not sure if Rantie is playing much or what his situation is, but imo he would be very good signing playing off Rhodes.

Playing off Rhodes?

Really iceman? :)

We need someone with an end product. A striker who can hold the ball up well as well as score, a winger that can beat his man, deliver a decent cross and contribute with a goal every few games. A midfielder who can take on players and thread balls through to our striker(s) in the Dunn mould. N'Zogbia I don't think has the apetite, especially for the rigorous Championship.

I see Hoilett has played 10 games scoring 3, would anyone fancy him back? Or has he been injured as of late? Not sure he fits with the category 'end product' though.

Not sure whether or not he's fit after his ankle injury, but Andreas Cornelius (previously Cardiff) looked a good prospect. Able to score and with physical presence. Still think he's destined for a bigger league eventually despite returning to FC Copenhagen, and having some back luck with injuries since.

Hoiletts contract must be running down or something if he's making that kind of effort. Undoubted talent and should set this league alight. Can't stand the kid though, to me he represents everything that's wrong with certain aspects of football.

Playing off Rhodes?

Really iceman? :)

Yeh I know, but what I meant, was tucked in in a central role, and feeding Rhodes. So playing just off his shoulder. Anyway, again, for me next season is the season we will need to get right.

We really need to get rid of alot of crap from this current lot, and hopefully most of them contracts are coming to an end this season

Didn't directly set the Swedish league on fire and hasn't produced anything remarkable at Bournemouth

True, but he offers us pace right across the front line. Something we desperately lacking.

So we need a quick player, because it looks like our play is just way too slow. Perhaps Bennett can provide us with a spark down the wing, but our game plan is quite static with nothing really going through the middle either.

Seems Wigan are in the same position re. FFP as QPR and Bournemouth. They can spend big in the Third Division when a club their size wouldn't usually be able to afford to, but because they are outside the Championship any punishment won't be a transfer embargo.

When you look at how much Wigan and Sheffield United have spent in that league and see Burton, Walsall and Gillingham at the top long may that continue.

Seems Wigan are in the same position re. FFP as QPR and Bournemouth. They can spend big in the Third Division when a club their size wouldn't usually be able to afford to, but because they are outside the Championship any punishment won't be a transfer embargo.

When you look at how much Wigan and Sheffield United have spent in that league and see Burton, Walsall and Gillingham at the top long may that continue.

This rule just gets Fairer and Fairer. :rolleyes:

Please tell me your being a prat and being sarcastic? As if you truly believe that twitter account you need to go to the doctors immediately

Never said I believed it or not, clearly saying that nothing is ever done straight away and the sooner you understand it's not like FIFA the better

Never said I believed it or not, clearly saying that nothing is ever done straight away and the sooner you understand it's not like FIFA the better

I made a comment about us not signing kalas not because it's not happened straight away but because it's not going to happen and never was because we are not in for him...

I made a comment about us not signing kalas not because it's not happened straight away but because it's not going to happen and never was because we are not in for him...

If that helps you feel better then yes that's exactly what you said

You're very sure mate. Didn't realise you were itk?

Archived