BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne. Early Ko 12.30

barry_

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do we have so bitter fans?Garner this Garner that.Many wanted him back in the summer he is rovers through and through.Why you ask I knew him and his dad when berg lived above the chippy in whalley.

Gally another roverite gets rave reviews then bitter fans start calling him inconsistent.The guy was born in highercroft one of the roughest estates in town.Turned up at my sons grandads funeral because they chatted about everything rovers.

Now we have a go at pundits.there pundits for a reason,usually because they've played the game.

The reason we have a poor team is the walker trust sold out to a bunch of cowboys.

It's not Duffys' fault its not spurrs fault or Gomez or graham its a bunch of Indians called venkys.

Gallagher is rovers through and through. He clapped the rovers fans and this was reciprocated. No bitterness whatsoever towards him. In fact the general consensus after the game was he was the best player on the pitch and it's a pity he doesn't play for us! A Lenihan / Gallagher midfield would be great!

Garner on the other hand is a little cretin. He is clearly not rovers through and through. You obviously did not read his interview earlier this week in which he said that Preston would have more fans in the ground than Rovers. He then celebrated his penalty with a chicken dance! He clearly has a dislike of Rovers. He received a hostile reception from the Rovers fans and deservedly so.

Gally is a quality footballer. He was just unlucky having better players ahead of him plus he wanted to be a centre forward,when he is going to be a tremendous central midfielder.

He must be very happy about Leicester City as well...it was there he re-found his form.

We have to get over this dreadful season....in many ways worse than a relegation season.

Why do we have so bitter fans?Garner this Garner that.Many wanted him back in the summer he is rovers through and through.Why you ask I knew him and his dad when berg lived above the chippy in whalley.

Gally another roverite gets rave reviews then bitter fans start calling him inconsistent.The guy was born in highercroft one of the roughest estates in town.Turned up at my sons grandads funeral because they chatted about everything rovers.

Now we have a go at pundits.there pundits for a reason,usually because they've played the game.

The reason we have a poor team is the walker trust sold out to a bunch of cowboys.

It's not Duffys' fault its not spurrs fault or Gomez or graham its a bunch of Indians called venkys.

bitter ?

1. hes a bitter little idiot with a massive chip on his shoulder. He has gobbed off about Preston bigger than Rovers . Hes a dirty overated player. At Preston he tried to get players sent off ..hes a turd. I dont want pondlife like him anywhere near the club. Oh so you knew him once ? good for you I knew Flitty once ,so what.

2. Gally was allowed the keys of Ewood after the sending off. Bitter fans ? where?

3.Pundits..They played the game ? these pundits are the ones who stuck up for Kean and co and blamed the fans.

4.Walkers tust fault? They sold us just like you or me sell a car and then someone runs it in the ground

5.Yesterday was Duffys fault, whover decided watt was fit to play and the ref.

6. VENKYS OUT

AND AS :angry2: FOR HIS VENKY CELEBRATION

Get a grip some of you, this is PNE we've just lost too not Man Utd. If you can't tie a few PNE fans in knots with what we've done and achieved over the years you should be ashamed of yourselves. They're a tin pot out outfit with no history punching above their weight, move on.

As for that little **** Garner, he's lucky nobody smacked him in the head with a coin of two, not that I advocate such things, but provoking the fans up in that way he's probably ensured he's a marked man next season, silly of him really.

If a dog was born in a stable does that make it a horse ?

Received a message today of a family member and Garner was partaking in a bet that he had with rovers fans in Clitheroe.They bet him he would not do the chicken dance 💃 if he scored.Hence the dance if you have a problem with that so be it.

Btw he is north end best paid player just short of 10k a month.Apparently hemmings will not pay a player more than 10k.Sensible fellow .

There's nothing bitter about calling Garner a prat. You sound bitter because people are slagging of your old mate. Well he isn't my mate and all I've seen of him is him shoving, mouthing off, backing into, elbowing and standing on the toes of our players at their place earlier in the season when the ball wasn't even in play. Basically the antics you see in Sunday league but unlike in Sunday league, Garner would go down like a sack of spuds if he got some back. So as someone said, trying to get our players sent off.

And then running the length of the Blackburn End doing a chicken celebration? He scored a penalty, so he had a good minute to decide what celebration he wanted to do, and chose the one that would be most insulting to our fans. Sorry but your mate's a t*****.

Big mouth Jamie Hoyland was bigging Preston up all game whilst Gallacher sat like a mute. Maybe he's just fed up like we all are. Hoyland also had a right go at Rob Kelly for knowing nothing as he had never played the game. Suppose Wenger, Van Gaal and Mourinho know nothing too then Jamie and most of he fans sat in the stands. What an arrogant pundit who should stick to his show about dogs. Another with an anti Rovers chip on his shoulder.

Interesting that Hoyland mouthed off against Rob Kelly. I've heard a few rumours from pepole in the game about him being an unsavoury character and not one you'd turn your back on if he had his hand in the cutlery drawer.

If you know what I mean.

Received a message today of a family member and Garner was partaking in a bet that he had with rovers fans in Clitheroe.They bet him he would not do the chicken dance 💃 if he scored.Hence the dance if you have a problem with that so be it.

Btw he is north end best paid player just short of 10k a month.Apparently hemmings will not pay a player more than 10k.Sensible fellow .

Received a message today of a family member and Garner was partaking in a bet that he had with rovers fans in Clitheroe.They bet him he would not do the chicken dance if he scored.Hence the dance if you have a problem with that so be it.

Any reason you've only recently popped up on here with all your insider knowledge ? ;)

There's nothing bitter about calling Garner a prat. You sound bitter because people are slagging of your old mate. Well he isn't my mate and all I've seen of him is him shoving, mouthing off, backing into, elbowing and standing on the toes of our players at their place earlier in the season when the ball wasn't even in play. Basically the antics you see in Sunday league but unlike in Sunday league, Garner would go down like a sack of spuds if he got some back. So as someone said, trying to get our players sent off.

And then running the length of the Blackburn End doing a chicken celebration? He scored a penalty, so he had a good minute to decide what celebration he wanted to do, and chose the one that would be most insulting to our fans. Sorry but your mate's a t*****.

We know he has big Rovers connections and he would know only too well how Venky's have destroyed an important community asset. His chicken celebration must be seen in that context.

But don't be surprised if you start to see revisionism in the next few days, as he tries to row back,explain away, minimise and sanitise that celebration.

Interesting that Hoyland mouthed off against Rob Kelly. I've heard a few rumours from pepole in the game about him being an unsavoury character and not one you'd turn your back on if he had his hand in the cutlery drawer.

If you know what I mean.

You mean Hoyland?

Abbey earns more than that with overtime :tu:

Disappointing day all round. To add insult to injury had the misfortune of spending £144 for the dubious privilege of going to hospitality. Talk about a rip off. Starter a pancake similar in size to an average beer mat, main course full English which was better than weatherspoons fodder but certainly worse than my local cafes £4 fry up, desert cheese cake which was ok. I feel like the venkys have reached into my wallet and stolen my money. Never again.

It's like the club has lost all acceptable minimum standards from players, to pitch, to that attempt at hospitality, etc... I noticed villa fans had banners saying proud history but no future that could equally apply to us.

Rant over

oh so that makes it alright for the little arrogant prick to potentially start a pitch invasion... Total prick and I can't believe any true rover would condone a dance that involves taking the @#/? out of fellow rovers fans when scoring against us .

Abbey earns more than that with overtime :tu:

I wish ....can't believe his mate on here is moaning he earns less than 10k a week for being a pub player .

Blue kiwi your mate is on peanuts , if you wanna defend Preston , Hemings and obnoxious prick go to dumpdale then unless your already a nobber who has signed up here pretending to be a rover

oh so that makes it alright for the little arrogant prick to potentially start a pitch invasion... Total prick and I can't believe any true rover would condone a dance that involves taking the @#/? out of fellow rovers fans when scoring against us .

My son clocked it from the Jack Walker stand and immediately pointed it out to me..It was a low blow from Garner.

Perhaps, ,next time he'll reveal a T shirt with JWID on it...then I guess we'll be told of a friendly bet with a car park attendant in Whalley!

I wish ....can't believe his mate on here is moaning he earns less than 10k a week for being a pub player .

Blue kiwi your mate is on peanuts , if you wanna defend Preston , Hemings and obnoxious prick go to dumpdale then unless your already a nobber who has signed up here pretending to be a rover

Chris Brown earns more than that ginger turd if true :wacko:

Received a message today of a family member and Garner was partaking in a bet that he had with rovers fans in Clitheroe.They bet him he would not do the chicken dance if he scored.Hence the dance if you have a problem with that so be it.

I assume you mean 10k per week. !0k per month for a championship player is right at the bottom end of the pay scale.

Honestly, the comments in the paper from Garner didn't bother me. Banter. No harm,no foul. But the chicken dance was, ehhh ... runtish in the extreme. Friendly bet, my hoop. If that's the case his gambling buddies must be proper imbeciles, too.

Yesterday's game was a sour end to a rough week, Rovers-wise. I think we all needed the tonic of a home derby win,but it wasn't to be. With a game like that, I was very disappointed with Akpan. I thought he would have been a man to get going with the chips are down but there was no point to him yesterday. Any word on Tony Watt's injury? That was a right body-blow so early in the game.

12931136_906669926108265_202263715394747

He does the chicken dance because all the PNE players went to Vegas two summers ago and Browne got a tattoo of an angel on his back like Beckham, but it's @#/? and looks like a chicken, rather than an angel. So they all do it to wind Browne up.

doesn't garner do a bird impression thing every time he scores? looking on youtube i can see he does, but yesterday's celebration was a slightly different variation, with his arms less spread giving more of a flightless bird impression. yeah i guess he was taking the weewee. the other scorer seemed to mock us by ripping off shearer's goal celebration.

it must've meant a hell of a lot to them to go to those measures. have we ever done anything underhand to them for them to hold such sentiment toward us?

Archived