BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingles Vs Rovers Match Thread

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't give a sh*t about Dingle fans, next door came back from the game and gave it large....told him to feck off!

The dark lords probably don't even know the result, or care.

As I've said, give us a war chest and let PL get his team and take us up.

Next time we play the bast*rds, we will win and return to the superiority we have enjoyed, because we are the ROVERS!

Certainly true. Like I said, if their time "on top" is being a good second tier team or yoyo club- they are welcome to it.

Out time included trophies, world class players, established top flight football, multiple European adventures.

I can take losing at Turf Moor just to remind the dingles how insignificant it is in the long term scale of the rivalry. They are only a Newcastle, villa etc away from losing the man holding everything together.

Then they'll likely be back below us, and that's without the sheer negligence we experienced.

Bragging rights went to the six fingered when they beat us for the first time in 34 years. It would take double that to erase the gulf in achievements.

Pity the dingles, don't let today or the last few games get you mad. Leave that to them when we pass them on the way up on 15 months.

Up the ROVERS!!

Yes indeed. Burnley will probably be promoted this year but in terms of football they have been second best to us twice but ground out results and we are certainly not the only team this has happened to. At championship level, you can do this but in the premier league, impossible, and I can see them being relegated with a record of least number of points ever.

I can say for certain that if we were to ban longsiders for his 'crimes', half the board would be banned too. Try responding reasonably like arbitro or if you're that incapable of talking to a respectable rival fan just ignore him.

Calm down dears, he's offered an opinion, certainly isn't gloating. If you think he's winding up then hit report, rather than swearing at him and possibly going against the guidelines.

Come on, Mike. Any respectable Dingle (an oxymoron if ever there was one) would know not to come on here giving it large while the wound was still fresh.

Yes indeed. Burnley will probably be promoted this year but in terms of football they have been second best to us twice but ground out results and we are certainly not the only team this has happened to. At championship level, you can do this but in the premier league, impossible, and I can see them being relegated with a record of least number of points ever.

lets hope so

They got lucky with dyche, let's hope when he eventually goes they make a daft appointment and collapse

You won with a soft penalty Longsider but you won all the same.

The best team on the day lost pal....show a touch of class unlike the Ham Shankers who revel in the Jack Walker is dead song.

It's the only thing they've got, he does haunt them on a daily basis after all.

Of course - truth is in both games this season it's been down simply to our exceptional defence. But all the rest, it isn't luck its for the first time in an long time we have a better infrastructure and better financing.

Blame me if you wish but better to blame those truly responsible if you ask me.

Interesting that you mention better finance - for years Burnley said we only won because we had more money (which was true - but boy weren't you bitter) - and now you seem to be saying the same in reverse. You are a long way from having a better infrastructure - when you have training ground better than Brockhall and ground better than Ewood - then you will have a better infrastructure - you are a long, long way from that at the moment.

As far as owners go - you were allegedly on the point of bankruptcy the first time you got into the Premiership - and I have heard nothing but moaning from Burnley fans, about lack of investment, earlier in the season when you were struggling. As far as our owners go - yes ours messed up big time - but show me any one of the Burnley directors that would have put up almost £100m of their own money to keep your club going.

When a game is decided by three refereeing decisions - it isn't just about your defence. In the first match this season it was more about our poor finishing than your great defence.

Over the season - if you go up you will have deserved to (though can still see you dropping into the play offs if you play like you did today) - but over the two derby matches you have had far more than your fair share of good fortune.

Jesus talk about can't take it: I'm never rude, just stating a simple truth for you. Ban me if it helps, abuse me, threaten me, call me childish names if it helps but ...

When you have managed 36 years we can call it even

;)

Today's game wasn't decided by any refereeing decisonms, it was decided by our poor play in and around their box. We had so much possession and yet no chances and that's why we lost and will always lose if we waste possession like that. Please don't anyone complain about their penalty, it was clear, and our 1st half claim wasn't a penalty. Not sure about the one at the end because m was too annoyed to watch a replay but we can't just brush off another defeat and put it down to the referee. We must do better if we are going to progress.

yes we played well and were the better team. However football is about results and to day the result went there way. So have to face some burnley fans both at Church and at work happy days

Today's game wasn't decided by any refereeing decisonms, it was decided by our poor play in and around their box. We had so much possession and yet no chances and that's why we lost and will always lose if we waste possession like that. Please don't anyone complain about their penalty, it was clear, and our 1st half claim wasn't a penalty. Not sure about the one at the end because m was too annoyed to watch a replay but we can't just brush off another defeat and put it down to the referee. We must do better if we are going to progress.

Before you post that you should go watch the second penalty. It's blatant.

You won with a soft penalty Longsider but you won all the same.

The best team on the day lost pal....show a touch of class unlike the Ham Shankers who revel in the Jack Walker is dead song.

They all sing that song mate. If he doesn't sing it he's in a minority, sadly.

They all sing that song mate. If he doesn't sing it he's in a minority, sadly.

I didn't hear any chants of that horrible song today tbh

But it doesn't excuse them doing it anyway. Disgusting people, those dingles who sing that.

Archived