BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brentford Away 19.03.2016

Yeah me too. All I ask is when they come off that pitch they've nothing else left to give. If they can't do that then they're cheating the fans and they're cheating themselves. Lack of technical ability is forgivable, lack of effort isn't.

TBH, that's how I've always seen it.

100% - anything less is unacceptable.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, tricky one. On paper I think we should edge it, but we can't seem to buy a win on the road. I'm hoping for a reaction after the last couple of games and I can see goals. I predict there'll be some goals in this game.

It's hard to make a prediction as with this manager you never know what team he is going to put out. With the international break coming up I can see no reason not to play our strongest line up. If we do we should get 3 points, provided Danny Graham is fit.

ROVERS: Steele, Marshall, Duffy, Hanley ©, Spurr, Bennett, Lenihan, Akpan, Conway, J. Gomez, Graham.

Subs: Raya (GK), Kilgallon, Watt, Brown, Ward, Grimes, Jackson.

Would prefer Watt to Conway but can't be too critical of this team. COYB!

• Moderation Lead

Looks as though we're going for width with Bennett and Conway out wide? That's my guess in any case!

Graham up top solo. Didn't mind the diamond, but I suppose you've got to be adaptable for different games!

ROVERS: Steele, Marshall, Duffy, Hanley ©, Spurr, Bennett, Lenihan, Akpan, Conway, J. Gomez, Graham.

Subs: Raya (GK), Kilgallon, Watt, Brown, Ward, Grimes, Jackson.

Teams fair enough, get our noses in front today and I think we'll be ok.

Looks as though we're going for width with Bennett and Conway out wide? That's my guess in any case!

Graham up top solo. Didn't mind the diamond, but I suppose you've got to be adaptable for different games!

. My take on it also , I think this team looks solid but also retains an attacking threat , think Lambert feels we could surrender a lot of possession in this game ,as Brentford keep the ball well , and will hope to attack on the counter

Anyone. From the squad, Grimes or Gomez with Watt moving off Graham.

It's my opinion that Akpan and Lenihan are defensive midfielders. None of the ones you suggest can play that game. I'm no Akpan fan but I don't see the alternative.

Anyone. From the squad, Grimes or Gomez with Watt moving off Graham.

But neither of them are Defensive mids are them really?

Lambert is looking to play 2 dms then its got to those 2. Grimes isn't much of a tackling type of player.

Very pleased that Graham is Back fit and starting.

I'm going for 2 nil Rovers win with Graham scoring 1st. (50/1 odds with Sky Bet is that scorecast)

But neither of them are Defensive mids are them really?

Lambert is looking to play 2 dms then its got to those 2. Grimes isn't much of a tackling type of player.

Very pleased that Graham is Back fit and starting.

I'm going for 2 nil Rovers win with Graham scoring 1st. (50/1 odds with Sky Bet is that scorecast)

I think I said similar. Glad we agree on that Chaddy.

Hmmm, tricky one. On paper I think we should edge it, but we can't seem to buy a win on the road. I'm hoping for a reaction after the last couple of games and I can see goals. I predict there'll be some goals in this game.

0-0 Written all over it.

Archived