BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Your Final Straw?

What are people looking for, if anything, before they renew their season tickets? I'd appreciate a poll from those with the tools but...

1. Nothing. I will renew/purchase on the day they are released if I have the cash to hand.

Or, before I renew, I'll wait to see...

2. If Lambert is backed by Venkys in the transfer market.

3. If Lambert is still the manager and making positive noises.

4. If either Lambert or Irvine is manager, or are replaced by another experienced head.

4. Who they appoint to replace Shaw/Myers if much more important/telling.

5. I'm already out, I can't cope with this unending agony and uncertainty.

6. Something else...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Number 6

If they follow on from recent seasons and sell assets and only bung the holes with lesser freebies and the odd loan no matter who's manager I'm out. It's obvious then what the game is, we will finally be being hung out to dry and enough is enough, if however they came out and said we are putting the club up for sale and have to do it this way or they say they are skint and have no option I might have a rethink.

I will be renewing but I want to see some ambition and us spending some money.

They don't need to show you any ambition because you will renew regardless. You are giving away your only leverage.

1) because I love the Club.

Couldn't care less if Lambert is still manager or not, in fact at the moment I think I'd prefer it if he was replaced by another experienced older head. He's the one that's reduced us to Brown and Jackson as striking options.

I will be renewing but I want to see some ambition and us spending some money.

What, if anything, would it take for you to say enough is enough Chaddy ? That's not a dig I'm just genuinely asking.

They don't need to show you any ambition because you will renew regardless. You are giving away your only leverage.

Its down to the owners to show ambition with us spending money on quality players and backing Lambert.

Me renewing isnt going to make any difference to the owners decisions whether to back or not Lambert this summer

1) because I love the Club.

Couldn't care less if Lambert is still manager or not, in fact at the moment I think I'd prefer it if he was replaced by another experienced older head. He's the one that's reduced us to Brown and Jackson as striking options.

That rot in the striking dept started long before him. To go from Rhodes & Gestede to this so quickly is like a watered down version of the SAS to Blake & Ward.

• Moderation Lead

Why? Do you enjoy losing games?

I don't even think you know what you're talking about here.

Didn't you want Allardyce gone when he was manager anyway? That doesn't really say much for any credibility....

2, but probably 3 in reality. If he walks, I'm done.

I'd be right behind ya.

I don't even think you know what you're talking about here.

Didn't you want Allardyce gone when he was manager anyway? That doesn't really say much for any credibility....

Don't bite fella.

Archived