BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Huddersfield Town - 16Th April 2016 At 3Pm

How can he improve a squad thats full of cr@p with only the Jan window to work with?

As for Venkys and war chest :lol:

Crap squad yes, but I don't think it's as bad as they've performed. People like myself who criticised Bowyer expected more, they've both been as bad as each other. His signings have been crap as well so far.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing devil's advocate here, but what has Lambert done to justify a summer war chest? He has a decent track record, but Venkys must be hesitant to give him any money, especially considering the lack of improvement from Bowyer

have to say im also starting to think this way, we dont have a squad good enough for a promotion push but i think we all hoped/expected PL to galvanise us a bit more, find some consistency and have us very safely slap bang in the middle of the league(or a touch higher) there teams with even worst squads of players than ours on paper that are doing far better than us.

Its already been said, teams aren't beating us, we are chucking the towel in and handing them the game.

We should consider putting a supporters team out for the remainder of the season. At least we'd have a team that cares.

Crap squad yes, but I don't think it's as bad as they've performed. People like myself who criticised Bowyer expected more, they've both been as bad as each other. His signings have been crap as well so far.

Anyone who thought a new manager was going to improve results with Bowyers squad was living in cloud cuckoo land, they're league 1 players at best.

Lamberts being let down by the players hes brought in and inherited.

COME ON BIRMINGHAM :tu:

Anyone who thought a new manager was going to improve results with Bowyers squad was living in cloud cuckoo land, they're league 1 players at best.

Lamberts being let down by the players hes brought in and inherited.

COME ON BIRMINGHAM :tu:

I agree to an extent, but I still think we should be doing better. By that logic, Bowyer did an ok job and only his recruitment let him down.

Can see myself not renewing my ST for the first time in 18 years. I have no hope or interest in this lot.

If I was Venkys, I would be very reluctant to give Lambert money. Surely they expected him to improve on Bowyer?

But yes, cmon Brum!

• Moderation Lead

This is rubbish, to add insult to injury, I've only worn a Harrington jacket (partly to appease my missus as she got it me for Xmas), when I'd much rather wear my nice warm fleece lined parka that's hanging up at home. Sorry for boring everyone and taking this off topic...

And just for the record, I don't blame Lambert.

He has an impossible task. worst squad in living memory, unmotivatable out of contract players, and feckless owners who are giving him the mushroom treatment.

PEP GUARDIOLA WOULDN'T FARE ANY BETTER IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.

I agree to an extent, but I still think we should be doing better. By that logic, Bowyer did an ok job and only his recruitment let him down.

Can see myself not renewing my ST for the first time in 18 years. I have no hope or interest in this lot.

If I was Venkys, I would be very reluctant to give Lambert money. Surely they expected him to improve on Bowyer?

But yes, cmon Brum!

Its the players not the manager in my opinion.

Put it this way if we have the same players next season we'll go down, even if they appoint Jose to replace Lambert.

• Backroom

Put it this way if we have the same players next season we'll go down, even if they appoint Jose to replace Lambert.

The way things are going we'll barely be able to put out eleven senior players.

Another disgusting performance. Fortunately I'm less bothered by it now than I ever have been, but Lambert has some explaining to do here.

Lambert told everyone a couple of weeks ago that the players had nothing to prove in the final six games.

What more did you need to know.

League one next season unless theres three other crisis clubs in the league.

I do understand your viewpoint, even if I slightly disagree. Venkys are the problem, and whilst I think Lambert should be getting more out of them he still has his hands tied behind his back.

Archived