BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Huddersfield Town - 16Th April 2016 At 3Pm

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was also offski at 85 minutes......inept, gutless, spineless, embarrassing, depressing.......not necessarily in that order.

Ben Marshall, stand tall, as you were the only player to come out of this debacle with any credit.

Duffy had obviously loaned out his brain cell again.....brainless he certainly is.

Just very angry tonight......spoils the weekend. I really don't know what PL can do with this sad bunch of so-called professional footballers ( I use the term loosely), but unless the Loons dig deep I have no doubt he will walk, and we will be an absolute train wreck in the making.....

Rather they walk, but they've created a monster and need to give it a complete makeover. W**kers!!!

I actually thought Marshall was poor (as he was at Wolves). His body language told me that he wants to be on holiday.

I actually thought Marshall was poor (as he was at Wolves). His body language told me that he wants to be on holiday.

Really?

Twice in the last 10 minutes I saw him bollocking the other players for being too static. The only thing I read from his body language was frustration.

That was the last game I can go to this season. What a dire way to sign off.

Another awful performance from players who looked completely disinterested. On the evidence of the last few games I suspect the manager has already made his decision about where he will be next season. I think I would have to go back to the late 60s/early 70s for the last time I felt as dejected about the club's future as I do now. The players - or a good number of them won't be here next season - the manager is unlikely to be here, the directors have all gone bar one and the owners are never here. Huddersfield looked so much better than us simply because their players were up for the game and, as professionals, showed effort and commitment despite there being nothing at stake for them whilst our lot, once again, meekly waved the white flag. Unless the owners and manager start talking and come up with a plan for next season then relegation is a nailed on certainty.

Absolutely damning from all those that attended.

It will never occur to over indulged pampered 'professional' footballers, but when they can't even pretend to care or try for 90 mins, they are spitting in the face of the supporters. People who give up their time and money, pledge loyalty and travel long distances, not to be guaranteed a win, but to be proud of the team that wears their colours.

Rovers supporters don't even have that anymore.

Venkys, there's not much left for you to take from us. Its time to move on so we can start cleaning up the mess.

So sell up, for the Love of God.

It all had that inevitable feeling about it. I knew when they started buzzing around and we couldn't pass to a teammate if he was standing next to you. I couldn't even get angry about it, and I don't think anyone around me could. Dejected and accepting that this was what was going to happen. I think that's it. I'll go to the games I have a ticket for but I don't really know why I'll bother

I could not attend today however text from my dad at the game says it all.

Worse rovers team I have seen for forty years no desire no skill no talent no organisation. RUBBISH.

anyone else think this started after the request for funds? We are the next Blackpool, Bolton etc....

I expected better from lambert for sure but we have taken a sinister turn since the requests for funds. Either the players know what is going on or they know they are out anyway so who cares.

When you buy a season ticket it is for a full season, the season is not over till the last whistle on the last game of the season, if not money back please.

Sadly we are in a death spiral and debts or not venkys have to go to clean this club top to bottom.

Only one more win to be safe.

Rock on Tuesday v Notts Forest.

PL's Blue & White Army.

COYB

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if we went to Nottingham and won.

Football is a funny old fickle game.

Any stattos out there who can tell us exactly how many minutes of first team football Brown has played. He seems determined to build an unbeatable record for a striker for time on the pitch without ever scoring a goal.

Also he cannot jump. Even Tiny Taylor could out-jump Brown.

Any stattos out there who can tell us exactly how many minutes of first team football Brown has played. He seems determined to build an unbeatable record for a striker for time on the pitch without ever scoring a goal.

Let's stop calling him a striker unless he is on strike?

Is it a record for Rovers? What's the worst all time record?

I've Never left early. Ever.

Truly Awful embrassing performance.

No passion all game.

Think Lambert's uncertain future is affecting the players.

I left after 85 mins and it was the first time Ive left early since a 4 nil Villa win at Ewood Park under Hughes.

Serious peed off tonight

All about opinions I suppose, can't think of anyone else to pick out. Who got Mom at the end?

I appreciate that picking a MOM from that debacle was difficult but people where I sit were aghast at the award when it was announced.

As you say thought it's about opinions.

3 Thoughts

In summer when we played both teams had 1 strong and one poor half, both after poor starts appointed ambitious managers but we now look miles apart.

Imo the uncertainty of Lamberts position has rubbed off on the players and no one thinks they'll be here next year - on or off the pitch. Reminded me of the Peterborough home game under caretaker GB where no one cared.

Finally we are in mega free fall and I worry for next season. No disrespect to Hudds but when we can't beat them at home we really need to be looking downwards. A motivated PL with assurances would be ok but we seem more likely to have no squad or manager or a demotivated aer come next year which bodes badly.

Archived